With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    Jogressed Igamon and Togemon to get MetalMamemon. Hatched another Virus Buster egg and got Plotmon AGAIN with 1 CM 4 EH. It's time to assume Gabumon is child C in Virus Busters now. Either that or effort value actually determines what child you get on VB. Gonna turn it into an Igamon again and try for WereGarurumon, then onto Jogress to MetalGarurumon.
    Are you sure? All the times Iíve raised a Plotmon Iíve gotten her with 3-8 care mistakes and with 0 or 4 hearts, meaning itís still child C. I have no idea how you can get Gabumon though, havenít tried it out.

Update:
    Great news test was a success!

Petitmeramon 3 CM 4 EH > Demidevimon 0 CM 0 EH > Bakemon! <Jogress> Gesomon > Phantomon

Petitmeramon 1 CM 4 EH > Candlemon 3 CM 4EH > Devimon <Jogress> Gesomon > Ladydevimon

After that I Jogressed Ladydevimon with Phantomon to get Demon.

Now going to try out the Beelzebumon egg.

So far:
    Picodevimon 0 CM 4 EH > Devimon
    Picodevimon 0 CM 0EH > Bakemon
    Picodevimon 3+ CM 4 EH > Wizardmon
    Picodevimon 3+ CM 0 EH > Dokugamon
    Last edited by RogueX4; 07-12-2018 at 06:22 AM. Reason: to add update and complete Picodevimon adult options

Kokuwamon - 0CM, 2EH = Thunderballmon
    Not sure where Tankmon fits into the equasion if at all.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronacepticon View Post
    Kokuwamon - 0CM, 2EH = Thunderballmon
    Not sure where Tankmon fits into the equasion if at all.
    Since itís 2 EH itís tricky. Have you already tried before 0 CM with 4 EH or 0 EH?

I come from the net
    2 effort seems to go with the 0 effort Digimon in some cases, and with the 4 effort Digimon in other cases.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronacepticon View Post
    Kokuwamon - 0CM, 2EH = ThunderballmonNot sure where Tankmon fits into the equasion if at all.
    Since itís 2 EH itís tricky. Have you already tried before 0 CM with 4 EH or 0 EH?
    Nope, that's so far my only run of Kokuwamon.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    We've got name confirmations for the unidentified digis. Most surprising? That wasn't Rosemon Burst Mode, and yes, Beezlemon Blast Mode is a Jogress between Beelzebumon and Beelzestarmon. The one that looked like a Sistermon was indeed Sistermon Ciel, that weird looking one was NEO, and the Rosemon thing is called Rafflesiamon, so we have a completely new Digimon revealed after all!

Junior Commander
    I knew that was not Rosemon Burst! Iím so glad we are getting a new Digimon XD sort of sad the surprise is gone though.

Also just cleared tag with Ophanimon and Razielmon. Can confirm Caosmon shows up tag-teamed with Examon and, as someone mentioned before, Beelzebumon blast mode is tag-teamed with Alphamon Oryuken.

Itís sad that the secrets and surprises are gone. Though Iíll gladly keep helping to solve the evolution requirements. Will keep focusing on Nightmare Soldier and Virus Buster eggs... might dip in the Wing Guardians too.

A bit worried with Ciel being playable. I really hope this doesnít mean Noir will be replaced by her in all future games.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 07-12-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Also am I mistaken or did the video show both jesmon and jesmon x? Is one perhaps a jogress or are they maybe separate ultimate/megas?

Ain't got no mojo...
    It shouldn't be a Jogress since Jogresses are grouped separately in the video (as in special Jogresses that require specific components. Normal generic Jogress could still be possible). I thought it might have just been coded in because it could be copied from the Digital Monster 20th, but it's grouped with the Hackmon special egg, not the Copymons.

Alternate Mega seems most likely.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 07-12-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    Also am I mistaken or did the video show both jesmon and jesmon x? Is one perhaps a jogress or are they maybe separate ultimate/megas?
    Yep both are in. Jesmon X doesnít seem to be a jogress though. Since itís right after normal Jesmon and before Bancholeomon.