With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 66 of 146 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    @Megatroninception: Have two Ultimate levels of two different types, so you can swap out when the need arises to take advantage of attributes. Also keep your Strength hearts full (does that matter? It might matter.)

@wolfshark After closely inspecting the order in which these Digimon appear, I can say with confidence that we are indeed looking at the egg groups for Wave 2, rather than hidden Digimon on these devices. My best guess is:

Ver.20th eggs to be replaced with Hackmon/Zubamon egg and Dracomon/Agumon Hakase eggs for Dukemon and Beelzebumon colors respectively.
    Lalamon Egg to replace Meicoomon / Ryudamon Egg? Less sure about this one, but that's where it appears. It's also right in front of the DORUmon egg, so maybe it replaces that one? Or maybe it replaces no one and the new wave has one more egg than this wave. WHO KNOWS! Can't say for sure until more info is released on the new wave.

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    @Megatroninception: Have two Ultimate levels of two different types, so you can swap out when the need arises to take advantage of attributes. Also keep your Strength hearts full (does that matter? It might matter.)
    Cheers. I've been using Wargreymon exclusively as his companion is currently a Kokuwamon looking to become a MetalGarurumon tomorrow. Once I've got Omegamon I'll use the free slot to raise a Piemon. I might chuck some more copymons on for that Gigahit potential as well.

Junior Commander
    @humulos
    Honestly after all of today’s surprises I wouldn’t be surprised if the new egg (the JesX or Exa egg) is added to the current line up, while none of the wave 1 eggs get removed. The Lotusmon egg is the weird one though. No idea what they are planning with her.

Like you said who really knows! Honestly I can’t wait till they are out or dat artbook...

Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    I should have dorugreymon soon so I'll jogress and post on this thread the details to help narrow down what leads to alphamon or dorugoramon
    Dorugreymon is JX. And I got alphamon with normal path. 60%+ battle and perfect effort hearts and 0CM

Man I just realized, the egg groups that were revealed mean that Commandramon and Liollmon are deconfirmed... as an Accel fan this bums me out. It also looks like Devidramon is the 'intended' adult level for Darkdramon on this, but there was no Perfect level shown for it, meaning the perfect level must already be one of the Digimon featured on the current Pendulums... Megadramon maybe?

We're going to get high res art of so many random Digimon now, like Targetmon and Sistermon Ciel!

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Man I just realized, the egg groups that were revealed mean that Commandramon and Liollmon are deconfirmed... as an Accel fan this bums me out. It also looks like Devidramon is the 'intended' adult level for Darkdramon on this, but there was no Perfect level shown for it, meaning the perfect level must already be one of the Digimon featured on the current Pendulums... Megadramon maybe?
    I'm not that surprised. Commandramon doesn't seem to pop up much given that it's Agumon with a realistic assault rifle.

Lalamon was a weird choice given that it was really shoved into the background during Savers.

Ver.20th eggs to be replaced with Hackmon/Zubamon egg and Dracomon/Agumon Hakase eggs for Dukemon and Beelzebumon colors respectively.
    It would be really weird to get rid of Guilmon and Impmon for the Pets literally featuring their final forms on the package.

Wish there had been a brand-new Ultimate besides RangaLordmon hidden in here.

Ha! Good point, how did I not realize that?!

Oh and I forgot who asked but you can totally fulfill the requirements for a Digimon alter the clock so it's perpetually asleep and it will evolve without much risk of unmanagable care mistakes.

I was also told you could only freeze Digimon for 9 hours, but it seems like it can be done indefinitely with no consequences I've noticed so far.

Sweet! Yeah that was me who asked that, thank you for confirming!