With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 960

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

  1. #621
    I'm a Maniac dansplosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    141
    ooh! Just had a thought! Do any of the other digidestined ultimate/megas have JO? If so it might be a way to get omegamon merciful mode? maybe thats too optimistic though

  2. #622
    I'm a Maniac humulos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Battery Saving
    Posts
    146
    Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    999 Battles? I sure hope not!

    Sadly, Sinobali has already confirmed that Mercy was not found in the database, so it seems like that may not go anywhere. I also feel like at least a few of the other Adventure Ultimates were JX, but I can't think of a specific example at the moment.

    Sinobali also just posted that he was able to successfully send Digimon found via the Tabbing Database to another device, and he now has Imperialdramon Fighter Mode :-D

    https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1017146325098348544

  3. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    999 Battles? I sure hope not!
    Someone's done it : https://twitter.com/Redpixiv91/statu...52105900523520

    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Sinobali also just posted that he was able to successfully send Digimon found via the Tabbing Database to another device, and he now has Imperialdramon Fighter Mode :-D

    https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1017146325098348544
    Madness!

  4. #624
    I'm a Maniac humulos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Battery Saving
    Posts
    146
    Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! THAT'S THE MISSING PIECE! 100% Champion! I thought champion meant clearing Singles and Tag battles, but no! There's another thing call Champion! YESSS!!!!

    but holy CRAP getting almost 2000 victories with ONE Digimon? That's INSANE!

  5. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! THAT'S THE MISSING PIECE! 100% Champion! I thought champion meant clearing Singles and Tag battles, but no! There's another thing call Champion! YESSS!!!!

    but holy CRAP getting almost 2000 victories with ONE Digimon? That's INSANE!
    Yeah I dunno how he did it without his digimon dying. Can't see myself doing this.

  6. #626
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,670
    I guess you would have to keep on repeating the low-level battles so you don't lose.

  7. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    I guess you would have to keep on repeating the low-level battles so you don't lose.
    Oh, that's right.. I forgot you could do that.

  8. #628
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    13
    It's also been reported on twitter via Sinobali that if you shake the pendulum during death tones your mon doesn't die and revives instead...so in theory you can just shake one guy alive until you reach champion.

    https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1014174269708701696

  9. #629
    I'm a Maniac dansplosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    141
    i did that a few times, think my digimon died on the third or ourth time despite shaking, the first few times worked though

  10. #630
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    13
    In the tweet they said they tried 40 times, dunno if they were consecutive but if so maybe depending on how a monster is raised dictates their "extra lives"?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •