With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

ooh! Just had a thought! Do any of the other digidestined ultimate/megas have JO? If so it might be a way to get omegamon merciful mode? maybe thats too optimistic though

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    999 Battles? I sure hope not!

Sadly, Sinobali has already confirmed that Mercy was not found in the database, so it seems like that may not go anywhere. I also feel like at least a few of the other Adventure Ultimates were JX, but I can't think of a specific example at the moment.

Sinobali also just posted that he was able to successfully send Digimon found via the Tabbing Database to another device, and he now has Imperialdramon Fighter Mode :-D

https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1017146325098348544

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    999 Battles? I sure hope not!
    Someone's done it : https://twitter.com/Redpixiv91/statu...52105900523520

Sinobali also just posted that he was able to successfully send Digimon found via the Tabbing Database to another device, and he now has Imperialdramon Fighter Mode :-D

https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1017146325098348544
    Madness!

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! THAT'S THE MISSING PIECE! 100% Champion! I thought champion meant clearing Singles and Tag battles, but no! There's another thing call Champion! YESSS!!!!

but holy CRAP getting almost 2000 victories with ONE Digimon? That's INSANE!

BRILLIANT! THANK YOU! THAT'S THE MISSING PIECE! 100% Champion! I thought champion meant clearing Singles and Tag battles, but no! There's another thing call Champion! YESSS!!!!

but holy CRAP getting almost 2000 victories with ONE Digimon? That's INSANE!
    Yeah I dunno how he did it without his digimon dying. Can't see myself doing this.

I come from the net
    I guess you would have to keep on repeating the low-level battles so you don't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    I guess you would have to keep on repeating the low-level battles so you don't lose.
    Oh, that's right.. I forgot you could do that.

Ain't got no mojo...
    It's also been reported on twitter via Sinobali that if you shake the pendulum during death tones your mon doesn't die and revives instead...so in theory you can just shake one guy alive until you reach champion.

https://twitter.com/FakeBali/status/1014174269708701696

i did that a few times, think my digimon died on the third or ourth time despite shaking, the first few times worked though

Ain't got no mojo...
    In the tweet they said they tried 40 times, dunno if they were consecutive but if so maybe depending on how a monster is raised dictates their "extra lives"?