With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 62 of 163 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112162 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by pointingandlaughing View Post
    Very excited about the English names. That would be a great touch if we could work out a consistent way to unlocking.Some evolution data that may or may not have been confirmed:My pumpkinmon (R slot) mismatched with Vpet Metalgreymon, Monzaemon, Andromon.Jogressed successfully with Vpet Digitamamon, to make Boltmon.
    The English names would definitely be nice but I don't mind too much because I can read Hiragana and katakana still working on kanji though:-(

I wonder if “English Mode” would be a password unlock? They never specifically stated that only Copymon come from Passwords did they?

I come from the net
    Haha, they made another tab-cheatable V-Pet then? It's a fairly basic hardware bug and I thought they'd have learned not to do it by now.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    That top digimon there is absolutely Beelzemon Blast Mode, since that's just Beelzemon's sprite with wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    huh No Copymon icon next to Beelzemon Blast Mode so its not a password digimon? can we get it?
    Huh, yeah I guess that is him huh? And indeed, no Copymon icon, so that would seem to imply that he should be obtainable without password.

Quote Originally Posted by Anomalocaritchi View Post
    I wonder if “English Mode” would be a password unlock? They never specifically stated that only Copymon come from Passwords did they?
    That's possible! If I'm lucky, the Digimon Bandai twitter will reply and reveal how to activate the English names. It would be ridiculously silly if they had translated the whole device without making it accessible, though then again, maybe only certain Digimon were translated?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Haha, they made another tab-cheatable V-Pet then? It's a fairly basic hardware bug and I thought they'd have learned not to do it by now.
    The interesting thing is that via the tabbing we also discovered some other "modes" that be accessed via reset combos (I'm, told that at least one of them, the Version ID, existed on other devices). There's a sound test, screen test and pendulum test all accessed by holding A+B while resetting. The list of Digimon discovered also seems too... clean, as if it was a dev-tool. Maybe it won't appear that way in the video, and it really just be a memory error or whatever that unlocked the entire database, but I'm not discounting it as being unintentional just yet. English mode is especially interesting. While it has only been discovered via tabbing, if it is indeed complete there likely is some other way to get it, possibly involving resetting.

But yeah, some of them are definitely classic cheats. Like one user who tabbed the Wind Guardians egg onto their Silver Black without meeting any conditions.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

I come from the net
    That's possible! If I'm lucky, the Digimon Bandai twitter will reply and reveal how to activate the English names. It would be ridiculously silly if they had translated the whole device without making it accessible, though then again, maybe only certain Digimon were translated?
    Maybe they were allowing for the possibility of making an English release.

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post

But yeah, some of them are definitely classic cheats. Like one user who tabbed the Wind Guardians egg onto their Silver Black without meeting any conditions.
    Are you talking about this?

Could it be sunflowmon's egg, given that the wind guardians egg doesn't look like that, and that we've just known sunflowmon to possibly be in the 2nd wave?

Also, could it be that the unlocked silver black eggs in the silver blue were the result of a glitch, not unlike these tab cheats?

That Beelstarmon looks sweet! Too bad it's just a copymon..
    Last edited by diginut; 07-11-2018 at 01:50 PM.

could that egg be one of the eggs for onnecting to wave 2 pendulum maybe?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Hm, that egg is different isn't it... I'm curious Diginut, what makes you think Sunflowmon will be in wave 2? So far it being a copymon was the first I had seen of it. Interesting that a reply on that tweet mentions Rosemon being BOJO, I also had someone point that out to me via the spreadsheet, though maybe it was the same person. Hard to say what that is supposed to be then. And yeah, it's possible that there is a secret egg only obtainable by connecting to wave 2.

The Malaysia group seems confident that the 4 bonus eggs are the result of unlocking something. They've listed the requirements as "Register 35 Digimon in album @ 100% champion record". Interpret that as you will, but it sounds like that could just as easily be read as "Unlock all the other Digitama" since having 35 Digimon, Tag Battle Champion and Single Battle Champion would also give you the other 6 unlockable eggs.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

It looks like we're getting beelzemon burst mode so the rosemon jogress could be one of 2 things imo; either bancho lilymon or rosemon burst mode

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Hm, that egg is different isn't it... I'm curious Diginut, what makes you think Sunflowmon will be in wave 2? So far it being a copymon was the first I had seen of it. Interesting that a reply on that tweet mentions Rosemon being BOJO, I also had someone point that out to me via the spreadsheet, though maybe it was the same person. Hard to say what that is supposed to be then. And yeah, it's possible that there is a secret egg only obtainable by connecting to wave 2.

The Malaysia group seems confident that the 4 bonus eggs are the result of unlocking something. They've listed the requirements as "Register 35 Digimon in album @ 100% champion record". Interpret that as you will, but it sounds like that could just as easily be read as "Unlock all the other Digitama" since having 35 Digimon, Tag Battle Champion and Single Battle Champion would also give you the other 6 unlockable eggs.

Because all the password copymon we've seen so far only have 1 sprite: the attack sprite. So unless that sunflowmon sprite is an attack sprite, I'm guessing that it's going to be in wave 2 and not just as a copymon. Plus, the egg has a plant theme as well so it fits. But it's still guesswork; I'll probably be wrong in the end.

As for rosemon, maybe she'll jogress to bancholilymon or rosemon burstmode like dansplosion has said?

100% champion record? Could it mean that we must get 999/999 for both single and tag battles?
    Last edited by diginut; 07-11-2018 at 02:41 PM.