With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 55 of 163 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105155 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Yes, it has been determined that Ludomon comes from 20 Digimon in the album, congratulations!
    I didnít know but thank you! Started raising the Nightmare Soldier egg again will try 0 CM and 0 EH hopefully that will lead to Bakemon rather than Meramon.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The Twitter user who got Chocomon responded, they have 37 Digimon in the database, has anyone else achieved that many?

Quote Originally Posted by Anomalocaritchi View Post
    Should I Jogress him with a Data and see if he becomes Hangyomon or Anomalocarimon? Or should I wait and see if he evolves naturally?
    Go for a natural! That would likely get you Mega Seadramon.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Go for a natural! That would likely get you Mega Seadramon.
    Okay Iíll keep yíall updated!

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Managed to get Reppamon from BushiAgumon, 1-2 care mistakes, 2-3 Effort hearts. (Didn't get to check before he evolved.) Also got V-dramon from V-mon, 1-2 CM and 4 EH.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Mushmon at 0 care mistakes and 4 effort hearts became Veedramon, so I think I'll let it and Kuwagamon evolve naturally. Mushmon might have been on 1 care mistake because I woke up at one point and found it with one lot of empty hearts, however I don't think it did get a care mistake from that as the call light was still on when I woke up and I dealt with it immediately.

Has anyone tried jogressinb Terriermon and Lopmon's evolutions yet? Or found any new Digimon besides Ragnalordmon?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX4 View Post
    Well great news I finally got Ophanimon! Bad news she can not Jogress. Has a JX.

Anyway Iíll post the requirements I did:
    Nyoramon 3 CM 4 EH* > Plotmon 0 CM 4 EH > Tailmon 0 CM 4 EH 30 Battles 9X% win rate > Angewomon 0 CM 4 EH > Ophanimon

*EH donít matter

Will now wait to see what Manbomon evolves into, although Iím pretty sure itís Beowulfmon. Oh and Manbomon has a JX. Will let Venomvamdemon pass away in order to try to figure out how to get Bakemon.
    BeoWolfmon is Ultimate/Perfect?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I seem to have somehow gotten Plotmon with 2 CM and 4 EH. Less surprisingly I got Palmon under the same conditions. Has anyone actually gotten Gabumon on the VB egg yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    I seem to have somehow gotten Plotmon with 2 CM and 4 EH. Less surprisingly I got Palmon under the same conditions. Has anyone actually gotten Gabumon on the VB egg yet?
    I'm going for it once Hangyomon has evolved into Plesiomon and died. Will try 1 care mistake with low effort and see if that works. Meanwhile here's something curious: we've had reports of Aeroveedramon evolving naturally into UlforceVeedramon, but here's one that became Hououmon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVl7sC8u400 Earlier videos from him show it evolved naturally from Veedramon. I'll be curious to see what mine turns into.
    Last edited by Megatronacepticon; 07-10-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Has anyone tried jogressinb Terriermon and Lopmon's evolutions yet? Or found any new Digimon besides Ragnalordmon?
    None one here has even gotten Terriermon or Lopmon's eggs, lol. We're still trying to figure out how to unlock them. And no surprise Digimon just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    BeoWolfmon is Ultimate/Perfect?
    Yep! Weird, right? Digimon just switch levels sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatronacepticon View Post
    Meanwhile here's something curious: we've had reports of Aeroveedramon evolving naturally into UlforceVeedramon, but here's one that became Hououmon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVl7sC8u400 Earlier videos from him show it evolved naturally from Veedramon. I'll be curious to see what mine turns into.
    I asked Kakujo if it was a Jogress, but he says it was in fact a natural evolution, which is very surprising. There's not been another case where a Perfect can evolve naturally into two Ultimates, but then again, Wind Guardians getting Ulforce V-dramon was a very special case to begin with. The only question is that what determines whether you get Hououmon or Ulforce V-dramon.

@Donkey? Saying hey back since I didn't say it on the video :-P
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?