With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

So after watching vids on YT it looks like you can have 4 digimon at once, The left digimon + a copymon/passwordmon and the same for the right side no wonder people get jogressing to mega in a matter of hours

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The new Jogressing mechanic is nuts. According to @zenaorz1 on twitter, they successfully Jogressed Ikkakumon and Kabuterimon into Whamon and Jyagamon, and then Jogressed THOSE two into Plesiomon and Holydramon (similar to the Greymon/Garurumon case above). The originals prevented that by not allowing two mons occupying the same slot in the evolution charts to Jogress, but apparently that is out the window now, otherwise I would have had a much easier time getting Metal Seadramon way back when. Being able to become War Greymon through jogressing is honestly even more surprising. Is everything available as Jogress now? Looking forward to seeing the in-depth evolution requirements in a few months.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    The new Jogressing mechanic is nuts. According to @zenaorz1 on twitter, they successfully Jogressed Ikkakumon and Kabuterimon into Whamon and Jyagamon, and then Jogressed THOSE two into Plesiomon and Holydramon (similar to the Greymon/Garurumon case above). The originals prevented that by not allowing two mons occupying the same slot in the evolution charts to Jogress, but apparently that is out the window now, otherwise I would have had a much easier time getting Metal Seadramon way back when. Being able to become War Greymon through jogressing is honestly even more surprising. Is everything available as Jogress now? Looking forward to seeing the in-depth evolution requirements in a few months.
    Judging by your post not necessarily. Marine Angemon and Heracles could end up being standard digivolution only. Meanwhile Plesiomon could be jogress only and Holydramon could be Angewomon and jogress only.

To be honest not a fan of how they’ve reworked jogress. Still I’m curious to see how the evolutions and their requirements have changed in this version.

Well looks like I have a reason to raise durandamon again!

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Soo... someone on Twitter said something about these things coming with a 'test battery' does this mean that when you get them you should replace the battery with a new one? Sounds like the batteries they come with don't really last long since they are just for testing reasons.

Oof, that would be a shame. What kind of battery do these take? Do you lose all your data when you swap out?

Ain't got no mojo...
    According to the Premium Bandai page, they take 1 CR2032 battery. Not sure if changing the battery erases your data.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Based on the prices of CR2032 on Ebay and such... I don't think they last very long. You can get loads of them for £1/$1.30 So you'll probably burn through those batteries. Sounds like they cheaped out

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Based on the prices of CR2032 on Ebay and such... I don't think they last very long. You can get loads of them for £1/$1.30 So you'll probably burn through those batteries. Sounds like they cheaped out
    CR2032's last a few months in my Ver.20th V-pets, I'm unsure if the Pendulums will consume more energy with their bells and whistles but I kinda doubt they'll impact much.

Buying in bulk online has been a very very good investment I highly recommend it!

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, I suppose it depends on the brand too. I believe the Pokewalker that came with pokemon Soul silver and Heart gold used the same battery. I haven't used it in ages but one battery easily lasted over a month or two for me. I guess it depends on the battery quality and how much the device is used.