With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Any info on how to unlock special egg?

Ooh, there's my second payment email from DEJAPAN now. If the first google search of EMS is right, I could have it before this weekend!

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    ...I hate to sound obsessed but are there reports of the poop being slower? The sheer speed of the constant poops drove me nuts on the 20th V-Pet.
    I never tested it but I always thought the reason was because we are raising two digimonís at the same time. Hence the poop piles up faster.

Still it would be a nice tiny quality of life improvement to let us know or make the build up slower.

Also just finished doing the 2nd payment excited to have it arrive! Hopefully before the week is over.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 06-26-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    ...I hate to sound obsessed but are there reports of the poop being slower? The sheer speed of the constant poops drove me nuts on the 20th V-Pet.
    There is a tweet on the official twitter that says that in the pendulums, you'll get 1 poop every 150 minutes whereas for the original ver 20th you'd get 2 in 80 minutes.

I'm a Maniac
    So, is it confirmed that we won't be having a D-1 for these then, since they don't seem to have codes?
    ---
    Pendulum Blue ver.20th
    Ikkakumon
    Biyomon

My silver blue left Osaka international this morning so I should be getting it soon my first pendulum so I'm just gonna roll with it and not plan anything out. I hope we don't need multiple pendulums for most of the eggs

Nippon Yasan are still "Preparation in progress" so I may have mine by the weekend

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Hoping one of you find that DNA form if that guy on Twitter was telling the truth lol

Ain't got no mojo... Megadramon01010's Avatar
    Follow Megadramon01010 On Twitter Add Megadramon01010 on Discord Visit Megadramon01010 on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Hoping one of you find that DNA form if that guy on Twitter was telling the truth lol
    What guy on Twitter?

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadramon01010 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    What guy on Twitter?
    Someone on Twitter reached the 100th tag battle. The person said it was against Imperialdramon Paladin mode and a new mystery mon. This mystery mon seems to be a jogress between Zubamon and Rudomonís mega/ultimate forms.

Iím honestly curious to know whatís the full jogress and password line up. Hoping for a Ophanimon + Razielmon jogress.
    Last edited by RogueX4; 06-27-2018 at 01:08 AM.