With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    I don't really think they are THAT broken if I can get most of the jogress evolutions on their respective device. I believe Silver-black Has both Belphemon and Beelzemon available so I assume those two are what is used to make Ogudomon. (I assume these are like the 20th V pets where one can jogress with the 2 digis you have on it) Correct me if I'm wrong but as a person who can only get one and has no other friends nearby who will have one I like the option of being able to jogress and get some mons without having to connect. Sure it might be a hard task to get the right two mons at the same time but that's just part of the challenge.

The problem is apparently you can just jogress to bypass the challenge of raising the right 2 mons.

Heavy reliance on jogress is just something that's inherent to the Pendulum series. There should still be digimon that you can raise normally though, if you're just looking for that, but there will be digimon you can't get without jogress.

Still waiting for DEJAPAN to ship my Silver Black. They said they got it on Thursday, and I assumed they didn't ship it immediately because of the weekend, but now it would be Tuesday there and I still haven't heard anything else from them...

Ain't got no mojo... EnderKitsune's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for them to ship my Silver Blue, as well. I'm getting anxious. I wonder how long it takes for them to pack it...
    Last edited by EnderKitsune; 06-25-2018 at 08:49 PM. Reason: not sure why I quoted

Still waiting for mine from DeJapan too guys.

Been hearing a lot of things. Like for one, apparently you can't jogress the old Pendulums with the new ones and vice versa, but I haven't seen the video yet. You can still battle but that's about it I've heard.
    Currently Running:
    D-Cyber

Junior Commander
    ^Thatís a bit sad to know. Any news if older Pendulumís have a huge win percentage against newer ones?

I come from the net DarkTamer Steph's Avatar
    Add DarkTamer Steph on Facebook
    ...I hate to sound obsessed but are there reports of the poop being slower? The sheer speed of the constant poops drove me nuts on the 20th V-Pet.

Ain't got no mojo... Megadramon01010's Avatar
    Follow Megadramon01010 On Twitter Add Megadramon01010 on Discord Visit Megadramon01010 on XBox Live
    Does anyone know how to get Ryudamon or Meicoomon yet?

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Wait... IF you got two devices (or just two digimon) you can just Jogress them regardless to get something? That seems a bit strange but I guess it's there to make it easier for people who REALLY want that Omegamon (or other digimon)

Ain't got no mojo... Megadramon01010's Avatar
    Follow Megadramon01010 On Twitter Add Megadramon01010 on Discord Visit Megadramon01010 on XBox Live
    I guess it's how you can get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode really, unless you just use a copy from another device

Page 2 of 163 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast