With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1620

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The guide is written with the assumption that you have already unlocked all the normal eggs on your device. If you have done this, you will only need to beat Tags and Singles one more time while switching versions. The eggs only unlock if you beat the tags and singles while in that version, so it's best to clear tags and singles before starting and then not start over after clearing the final battle, so you can immediately challenge it again to unlock the remaining two.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

The accellerometer on my Dukemon stopped working yesterday. I had struck the same thing with both my Silver devices when the batteries were dying, and replacing the battery fixed them in both cases. In this case however I changed the battery to no effect, in addition to a battery-tester telling me the old battery was still perfectly fine. Xanaxdu had the same problem with his Silver-Black at one point and he solved it by opening the device and putting it back together, so I tried that. Luckily for whatever reason that got it and I can now Megahit again. Didn't lose the save-date either, but replacing the batteries in these things really is a white-knuckle ride the whole way.

I love these things, really I do, but I really wish they were better made and didn't commonly have so many issues.

eh? I may have a similar problem on my dukemon. it still works, but its wonky and keep miscounting the number of shakes i made.

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    Hi guys I need your help with a little problem. I was trying to hack my silver black to turn it into dukemon color and I accidentally broke the black cable that connects to the back of the vpt. I did turn it into dukemon but now the sound its pretty much dead

I'm not much help with specifics, but if you just disconnected the wire you should be able to use some adhesive or solder to reconnect it.
    Digitama Hatchery

I come from the net
    I don't have experience with the Pendulum 20th specifically, but those Digimon speakers tend to have a fragile conductive coating which the wire was soldered onto; and trying to resolder the wire onto the speaker, that coating tends to just flake off even more. So maybe find someone really good at soldering to do it for you...

Just discovered another mistake in the guide:
    There should be a line connecting Seadramon to the Jogress Data box next to Hangyomon, but there isn't. As usual the Digimon info boxes for Seadramon and Hangyomon are correct, it's just the actual chart that has the omission.

Good catch! That's been fixed/
    Digitama Hatchery

Found something else in the guide (just shows you how much I enjoy looking at it): I noticed that most of the names in the infoboxes change to the English name if you hover over them, which is pretty neat, but I just thought I'd point out that it doesn't seem to work for Piemon/Piedmon or Mugendramon/Machinedramon. There may be others from the newer lines (I tend to find the stuff from the vintage Pendulums the most interesting), but those are the ones I noticed.

Not going to lie, I have spent very little time there because I was going ENTIRELY off memory for English names, and I am NOT good at remembering the English names, lol. I'll make that a task for myself to properly include all the dub names!
    Digitama Hatchery