With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 160 of 162 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1613

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post
    It’s just the Digimon names that change?

No need for me to do anything then since I can read basic jap fine lol.
    For JP4, yeah. There's also JPs 1-3, which all do something different. On the Pen20, JP1 toggles debug mode, JP2 toggles odd or even eggs, and JP3 toggles wave 1 or 2. Switching between versions allows for all eggs available between all versions of the Pendulum to be unlocked on one device, but it's a complex process that can damage your device when you aren't careful.
    I saw a guide for that. I was thinking about it for when my beelzebumon 20 arrives. would like to raise v-mon egg line and lilimon from 4.0 lol

Ooooh I am very excited. I sold off some comics to add some paypal funds and I have finally ordered two Pendulums! I ordered the V1 Silver Black and the V2 Dukemon. Looking at the evolution charts I will get the best of both worlds while still getting physical colours that i like.
    Hello.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If i have Sistermon ciel copymon can she be used to jogress with a Digimon that needs a vaccine Champion to jogress to perfect?
    I feel like the answer to that is yes, as I see no reason why that wouldn't work, but I've never personally tried it. I just so happen to be raising a Kiwimon right now that I will be jogressing into Garudamon tomorrow evening, so if you haven't tried by then, I will have.
    Alright, let me know how it goes!

Welp, they made Mastemon too good lol. She carried me all the way to through the singles battles and only really had a problem with Examon and Grace novamon at the end.

I just had to feed her a meat+vitamin if she started losing and she was back knocking them out.

So I got my beelzebumon pendulum today. Why is my digimon showing a call sign. I couldn’t poop clean. Wasn’t hungry. Can’t do anything apart from turning on and off light options. Call goes away if I press ON.

Why is that?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Your Digimon is tired! When you turned off the lights, that put it to bed, and when you turned them back on, it woke it up. Digimon on the Pen20 show being tired differently from the DM20. When tired, they cycle back and forth between their sleeping animation, and when you put them to bed they get Zs.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Your Digimon is tired! When you turned off the lights, that put it to bed, and when you turned them back on, it woke it up. Digimon on the Pen20 show being tired differently from the DM20. When tired, they cycle back and forth between their sleeping animation, and when you put them to bed they get Zs.
    When i did it the lights off the first time, it went into freeze mode.

Not until later calls did it actually go to sleep.

Did you figure out the sistermon thing?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Oh yeah! I tested that and totally forgot to respond, my bad! Sistermon Ciel CAN'T be used for Jogressing. Tested with Kiwimon, no good. Kiwimon then was able to Jogress with a Kabuterimon no problem. This means only Stingmon, Ofanimon FDM and Beel Starmon can be used for Jogressing.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Oh yeah! I tested that and totally forgot to respond, my bad! Sistermon Ciel CAN'T be used for Jogressing. Tested with Kiwimon, no good. Kiwimon then was able to Jogress with a Kabuterimon no problem. This means only Stingmon, Ofanimon FDM and Beel Starmon can be used for Jogressing.
    Aw that's unfortunate. Does she have mega stats then?