With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 159 of 162 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1613

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Snix if you want just one device, itís possible to take it apart and make it all 4 versions at the same time. I found a ďreally goodĒ deal on eBay and got a silver blue and beelzebumon for au$180.
    Iím not comfortable enough opening them up, but itís a possibility. Pretty neat trick but Iím too scared of breaking them!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...HE/mobilebasic

Thatís pretty cool but Iíd be too paranoid to try it myself, especially when Iím dropping a hundred bucks on just one. Still neat to l know this can be done.
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldath View Post
    I got my Silver Blue last Friday, and I have some doubts, as it's my first complete experience with a V-Pet.

How do I know if one of my Digimon failed to evolve?
    Any good strategy for rising Digimon who need Jogress in order to evolve?
    What's the most time efficent way to gain Care Mistakes for evolution?
    Is there any way to change the Copymon that is currently with my Digimon?
    I've read that changing battery can screw up my save data and that makes me scared. If you were explaining to a complete dummy like me, what are the steps to follow to reduce the chances of this happening? (I didn't quite got Humulos' reply)
    Is Silver Blue unhackable? (for egg unlocks)
    Is there any benefit towards having high Effort if my Digimon is already going to evolve into Ultimate?
    Happy to hear you decided to get started with Vpets! To answer your questions:

- Your Digimon is guaranteed to evolve into Adult. After that point, if you fail to evolve your Digimon will start losing Hunger and Strength hearts faster than normal.
    - The basics go like this: Vaccine Adult + Vaccine/Data Adult = Vaccine Perfect, Data Adult + Data Adult = Data Perfect, Virus Adult + Virus/Data Adult = Virus Perfect. For evolving into Ultimate, you need two Digimon of the same attribute, and MOST Vaccine Perfects cannot Jogress. If you only have one device, just plan ahead to have the Digimon you need. If you have two devices, send copymon as Jogress fodder.
    - If you have time, just let the hunger and strength hearts drain on their own. If you need care mistakes faster, set the clock to your Digimon's bed time and don't put it to sleep. Wait 30 minutes for the call light to go out (make sure it does go out!) and then change the clock back to normal time, and repeat the process.
    - If you have two copymon already, you will be prompted to overwrite one when receiving a new copymon.
    - When you need to change the battery, hit the reset button before doing anything. This will take you to the splash screen, at which point you should be safe to remove the battery. After inserting the new battery, hit reset again, then proceed as normal.
    - All Digimon Pendulum devices are entirely hackable, Silver Black is just the easiest to hack since it doesn't have any existing connections on JP1-4. On Silver Blue you would need to remove the JP2 connection in order to get the Silver Blue eggs.
    - Effort is only useful for evolving from Child to Adult, no other evolution benefits from it, and it does not make your Digimon stronger. Having full strength on the other hand, does make your Digimon stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    So Iíve been eyeing the Pen20th on eBay for a while. I really want one, but I canít afford both and Iíd also like to order an X2. Will I missing out on a proper experience if I only have one? Iíve been raising my 2 English 20th vepts for a month and Iíve kinda gotten used to having two pets with me. From what I understand I will still be able to send copy data from the English 20th pets to use as Jogred partners for the pendulum, will this still give me an edge when it comes to raising just the one pendulum?

Also, general consensus. Which is your preferred colour? I was going to get the Blue at first because I knew it had Tailmon and my fiancť wants to raise her, then I realized the black one has her too just in a different egg. Aside from the aussie Pendulum Cycles Iíve never raised a pendulum before, Iím very excited.
    There will be a few Jogresses you can't get, and of course you would miss out on the eggs exclusive to the other devices (unless you hack), but otherwise the Pen20 is great on its own. You even have a DM20 already, so you could send Copymon from that as Jogress fodder. If you do get one, the Dukemon and Beelzebumon colors are superior, as they have more Digimon than Silver Black and Silver Blue. Unless you REALLY like Terriermon or Lopmon, and you are able to get the Duke/Beelzebu colors, get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post
    What is JP4?
    A connection on the circuit board for modern Digimon devices. It sets a flag during boot that in the case of the Pen20, makes all the Digimon names in English.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post

What is JP4?
    A connection on the circuit board for modern Digimon devices. It sets a flag during boot that in the case of the Pen20, makes all the Digimon names in English.
    Itís just the Digimon names that change?

No need for me to do anything then since I can read basic jap fine lol.

Iíve ordered the beelzebub pendulum. Also got the digivice helper coming. Save me having to get another pendulum.
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-15-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Here's a good one. Has any one confirmed if you bring Durandamon over from a vpet20th, would it still jogress with Bryweludramon (ludo egg) like you raised it off of the zuba egg? Same question if someone brought over a Jesmon(from the hackmon egg on the 20th) and fought Alphamon, would the Jesmon still get the X antibody form?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by zeronaga View Post
    Here's a good one. Has any one confirmed if you bring Durandamon over from a vpet20th, would it still jogress with Bryweludramon (ludo egg) like you raised it off of the zuba egg? Same question if someone brought over a Jesmon(from the hackmon egg on the 20th) and fought Alphamon, would the Jesmon still get the X antibody form?
    Durandamon can indeed be copied over from the Ver.20th v-pet and joressed with Bryweludramon.

The only way Copymons can evolve is by jogressing with one of the Digimon you're raising, so a copied Jesmon cannot become Jesmon X.

@humulos thank you for the detailed reply. To be honest I hadnít even considered the wave two Pendulums because I didnít care for the colors, but if you think theyíre far superior I may have to reconsiders.
    Hello.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    If i have Sistermon ciel copymon can she be used to jogress with a Digimon that needs a vaccine Champion to jogress to perfect?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks to Humulos for the reply and the warm welcome

I have a couple more doubts tho:

-My V-Pet's sound sometimes sounds "deeper" or a little distorted, then goes back to normal. This started happening after a couple days I got it, and usually after long training or battling sessions, or Digivolving.

-Pressing two buttons at once (A+C to mute, for example) usually doesn't works. I have to hold A or C and then the other button in order for it to respond, is this normal also?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Itís just the Digimon names that change?

No need for me to do anything then since I can read basic jap fine lol.
    For JP4, yeah. There's also JPs 1-3, which all do something different. On the Pen20, JP1 toggles debug mode, JP2 toggles odd or even eggs, and JP3 toggles wave 1 or 2. Switching between versions allows for all eggs available between all versions of the Pendulum to be unlocked on one device, but it's a complex process that can damage your device when you aren't careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If i have Sistermon ciel copymon can she be used to jogress with a Digimon that needs a vaccine Champion to jogress to perfect?
    I feel like the answer to that is yes, as I see no reason why that wouldn't work, but I've never personally tried it. I just so happen to be raising a Kiwimon right now that I will be jogressing into Garudamon tomorrow evening, so if you haven't tried by then, I will have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldath View Post
    -My V-Pet's sound sometimes sounds "deeper" or a little distorted, then goes back to normal. This started happening after a couple days I got it, and usually after long training or battling sessions, or Digivolving.

-Pressing two buttons at once (A+C to mute, for example) usually doesn't works. I have to hold A or C and then the other button in order for it to respond, is this normal also?
    For the sound, issues usually stem from one of two places: low battery or bad connection. Try swapping the battery and see if it persists. Unfortunately with electronics like this, there is a chance that the connections to the speaker can get loose, which will cause distorted sound, and I don't recommend attempting to fix that on your own.

As for mute, it's definitely just a simultaneous press, no hold needed. Once the top and bottom button are both pressed in, it just goes silent.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?