With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1594

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totentanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    well 48hrs from this post ill have Ragnalordmon and we will see if he is the key to unlocking the 3 starter eggs
    Fingers crossed, I really want this to be the case because I really want one super v-pet with many many egs and lines
    To follow up with the shakes, it's also seemingly tied to whether the Digimon is Vaccine, Data, or virus. Vaccine, need relatively few shakes, Data a moderate amount, and virus need a lot. Personally, with Dukemon I had to shake easily plus 20 times, Plesiomon was only 12. Growmon needed 14 IIRC while vdramon needs only 5.

Last edited by vailiyatsa; 08-10-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by vailiyatsa View Post
    To follow up with the shakes, it's also seemingly tied to whether the Digimon is Vaccine, Data, or virus. Vaccine, need relatively few shakes, Data a moderate amount, and virus need a lot. Personally, with Dukemon I had to shake easily plus 20 times, Plesiomon was only 12. Growmon needed 14 IIRC while vdramon needs only 5.
    Baby, Child - 7, 8, 15
    Va / Fr Adult, VA Perfect - 5, 6
    Da Adult - 9, 10
    Vi Adult, Vi Perfect, Vi / Fr Ultimate - 15+
    Da / Fr Perfect - 11, 12
    Va Ultimate- 7, 8
    Da Ultimate - 13, 14
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    @DC_spl on Twitter has discovered a bug on the Dukemon version, where they replaced the battery but can't load their save data. They keep trying to select it again and again, but only get an error bleep and are taken back to the boot screen.

https://twitter.com/DC_spl/status/1159647070614986752

Has anyone else had errors like this with theirs? I recently put a new battery into my SilverBlue and got a very glitched boot screen and weird sound before I pressed reset to fix it.

The Pendulum is pretty buggy when it comes to saves, and will outright delete data if a battery change is not cleanly performed. To prevent this, it is recommended to pres the reset button prior to removing the battery, and to reset it immediately after putting in a new battery. This seems to keep the save file safe. Think of it like how we used to need to eject flash drives before we removed them, or holding the reset button while powering off games with save data on the NES. I've definitely lost data on a Pen20 before when simply removing the battery, so always reset to be safe. Also a good idea to never let the battery run fully dry.
    Digitama Hatchery

Got lucky on Amazon prime and found a silver black. Should be coming today. I saw a vendor on ebay have a beelz, but I already have the zuba egg on my 20th lol.

If I just want english names, would that just require marking jp4 on the inside?

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    The Pendulum is pretty buggy when it comes to saves, and will outright delete data if a battery change is not cleanly performed. To prevent this, it is recommended to pres the reset button prior to removing the battery, and to reset it immediately after putting in a new battery. This seems to keep the save file safe. Think of it like how we used to need to eject flash drives before we removed them, or holding the reset button while powering off games with save data on the NES. I've definitely lost data on a Pen20 before when simply removing the battery, so always reset to be safe. Also a good idea to never let the battery run fully dry.
    Oh wow! And here I thought my Pen20 was just busted when I had issues taking the battery out (it gave me nothing but a blank screen and a high-pitched squeal until I reset it). This is good info to know for when I try to start it up again here soon (which I planned to do once I get some Jogress fodder built up on my English V20). Hopefully my save is still intact...

Quote Originally Posted by zeronaga View Post
    Got lucky on Amazon prime and found a silver black. Should be coming today. I saw a vendor on ebay have a beelz, but I already have the zuba egg on my 20th lol.

If I just want english names, would that just require marking jp4 on the inside?
    Yep! Only JP4 is required for that.
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo...
    I got my Silver Blue last Friday, and I have some doubts, as it's my first complete experience with a V-Pet.

How do I know if one of my Digimon failed to evolve?
    Any good strategy for rising Digimon who need Jogress in order to evolve?
    What's the most time efficent way to gain Care Mistakes for evolution?
    Is there any way to change the Copymon that is currently with my Digimon?
    I've read that changing battery can screw up my save data and that makes me scared. If you were explaining to a complete dummy like me, what are the steps to follow to reduce the chances of this happening? (I didn't quite got Humulos' reply)
    Is Silver Blue unhackable? (for egg unlocks)
    Is there any benefit towards having high Effort if my Digimon is already going to evolve into Ultimate?

So Ive been eyeing the Pen20th on eBay for a while. I really want one, but I cant afford both and Id also like to order an X2. Will I missing out on a proper experience if I only have one? Ive been raising my 2 English 20th vepts for a month and Ive kinda gotten used to having two pets with me. From what I understand I will still be able to send copy data from the English 20th pets to use as Jogred partners for the pendulum, will this still give me an edge when it comes to raising just the one pendulum?

Also, general consensus. Which is your preferred colour? I was going to get the Blue at first because I knew it had Tailmon and my fianc wants to raise her, then I realized the black one has her too just in a different egg. Aside from the aussie Pendulum Cycles Ive never raised a pendulum before, Im very excited.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-14-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Hello.

What is JP4?