With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 157 of 160 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1600

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yumenightmare View Post
    Hi
    I need one question
    Type Digimon for Battle in pendulum 20th
    Va win Vi win Da win Va Or
    Vi win Va win Da win Vi
    I don't think attributes matter in any of the V-Pet series (except arguably the Pen X series IMO) but its always Da > Va > Vi > Da

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by kintang View Post
    I don't think attributes matter in any of the V-Pet series (except arguably the Pen X series IMO) but its always Da > Va > Vi > Da
    I did experiments which showed that they matter in the 20th V-Pets (even though a normal player can't even see them). And they get transmitted in the battle signals for many others, so there's a good chance they matter on any of those too.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Edit: Wow how did I miss that there were two posts already made before I posted this, whoops!

The first one. Vaccine beats Virus, Virus beats Data, Data beats Vaccine

And then of course Free has no strengths or weaknesses, allowing Imperialdramon PM to reign supreme uncontested.

I have yet to determine exactly how much type influences the hit/miss ratio though. I would LOVE to figure that out, but there's no strictly scientific method I can use apart from just battling 100 times and seeing what happens.
    Last edited by humulos; 07-10-2019 at 06:40 AM.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Man, I am super late to the pary with these. I'd have been all over this back in the day (when the Twins came out... man when was that?). Looking on eBay, these seem to be pretty 'spensive.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Check JapanYouWant, they usually go for relatively resonable prices there, but reasonable for Vpet imports is still pretty expensive haha. This device is pretty worth it though, I love my Pendulum more than any other Vpet I've had.

Also, I see you live in Australia, a new Vpet just released there this week in case you haven't heard! It's based on the Digital Monster Ver.20th, go get it!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Thanks for the reply! I got managed to get my grubby mitts on two full sets of the new 20th release :P it's kinda relit a spark for my love of the Japanese V-pets.
    Hello.

Something strange is happening on my 20th pend dukemon. The other day, I let my Pukamon to sleep right on time, then went about doing my stuff. The next morning, I woke up to a Shakomon crying to be tucked in. So i did, and he did not wake up at all the entire day. On the third day, I tried waking him up on my own but he goes back to sleep when i put him in and out of the fridge. I got a sleeping seadramon now and don't know what to do

I come from the net
    Try setting the clock to some different times. And if that doesn't work, maybe try resetting and pick the load option.

I've notice these are on Amazon for like $100.00 AUD... Hhhmmmm.
    Last edited by Snix; 07-16-2019 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Wrong Thread
    Hello.

I managed to get him out from deep sleep by resetting. Also the device glitched out, i think due to bad battery connection. I took the battery out n put it in again, for now its working normally. Thanks