With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

@Chaocobo This site: https://humulos.com/digimon/ is the best guide for the 20th Anniversary Pendulum IMO.

@Kintang: Oh thanks. I have a question about that website format though since it's all visual. What do the half care mistakes mean in the evolution guide section? Some have blank orbs and some are half while some are full faces/orbs. :/
    Last edited by ChaoCobo; 05-19-2019 at 12:47 AM.

For the explanation of those icon, you can click [Toggle Legend] bar located at the lower left of the page. But basically full hearts or skull means required effort and care mistakes respectively. So 3 full hearts mean you must have 3 effort meter filled, the same goes for care mistakes.

1/2 icon denotes the save zone. For example if you want to evolve Mochimon to Gotsumon which the page state as 1 and a 1/2 skulls, it means that you must have at minimum 1 care mistake and maximum of 2 before you'll stray your evolution route to Otamamon.

The empty orb means that you must have 0 of the stated requirement. Empty heart icon means 0 effort and empty orb means 0 care mistakes.

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    hey guys today my pendulum 20th stop counting the shakes, to someone happens this before,solutions?? some help please :C

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Coquito12 View Post
    hey guys today my pendulum 20th stop counting the shakes, to someone happens this before,solutions?? some help please :C
    Start by performing a shake test, but be VERY careful as hitting the wrong button will make you lose your save data. To do it, hold down A+B while resetting, which will bring up your version number. Then hit just B to bring up the Pendulum test. Shake and see if it records anything. If it does, then it was likely just a software glitch and should now be solved. To leave the Pendulum test, reset the device If it doesn't record anything, then it would be a hardware problem, and unfortunately I'm not much help there I'm afraid.

Oh okay thanks a lot for your helpful answers, Kintang! c: BTW My Gomamon just evolved into Coelamon (I had him hibernating for months so I guess I had some care mistakes I forgot about) so I'll have to try again for the anime line. I'm gonna try to get a mega seadramon instead. It's good to have an accurate guide now, too. Thanks again.
    Last edited by ChaoCobo; 05-21-2019 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coquito12 View Post
    When the battery is weakening, the accelerometer is usually the first to go out. Try changing to a new battery.