With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156
Results 1,551 to 1,553 of 1553

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

@Chaocobo This site: https://humulos.com/digimon/ is the best guide for the 20th Anniversary Pendulum IMO.

@Kintang: Oh thanks. I have a question about that website format though since it's all visual. What do the half care mistakes mean in the evolution guide section? Some have blank orbs and some are half while some are full faces/orbs. :/
    Last edited by ChaoCobo; Today at 12:47 AM.

For the explanation of those icon, you can click [Toggle Legend] bar located at the lower left of the page. But basically full hearts or skull means required effort and care mistakes respectively. So 3 full hearts mean you must have 3 effort meter filled, the same goes for care mistakes.

1/2 icon denotes the save zone. For example if you want to evolve Mochimon to Gotsumon which the page state as 1 and a 1/2 skulls, it means that you must have at minimum 1 care mistake and maximum of 2 before you'll stray your evolution route to Otamamon.

The empty orb means that you must have 0 of the stated requirement. Empty heart icon means 0 effort and empty orb means 0 care mistakes.