With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1557

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Yes, connecting just JP4 will result in English names, just make sure you are very careful if you attempt this!

Very exciting that you will be having your first Digimon Vpet in so long, I'm sure you'll love it!

Currently entirely off the grid, will return on June 23rd

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I stopped following this thread a while ago, since it got so technical, but I was wondering... All of the Perfect-level Digimon in the special eggs can result from Jogresses, according to the art book, but that doesn't mean they have to evolve via Jogress, does it? So, like, Astamon can evolve normally from Porcupamon, etc.?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quick question: Can we use the Passwords more than once or are they a one time deal? Like if I use a Password to get a Copymon I use to jogress, can I use that password again to get another of the same Copymon?

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I stopped following this thread a while ago, since it got so technical, but I was wondering... All of the Perfect-level Digimon in the special eggs can result from Jogresses, according to the art book, but that doesn't mean they have to evolve via Jogress, does it? So, like, Astamon can evolve normally from Porcupamon, etc.?
    Right, they can also evolve normally. I laid it out more clearly here: http://humulos.com/digimon/pen20

Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Quick question: Can we use the Passwords more than once or are they a one time deal? Like if I use a Password to get a Copymon I use to jogress, can I use that password again to get another of the same Copymon?
    Yep, you can use the passwords an unlimited number of times, so go nuts!

Follow Talegas On Twitter Add Talegas on DeviantArt
    Had some trouble, for the first time the battery for my pendulum finally died and as I put in the new battery I didn't hear the loud beep that I just assume they removed it. It turned on but the pixels were hard to see like as it was lowered from opacity but it did that opening and went to new game without asking to load. I fix the battery problem but now I lost my data with my Veemon egg that I now have to start over, least I still have my Pen Progress working with Xveemon.

Anyway, was wondering if anyone here had this battery problem and know what was the cause of it? This never happen before with my other digimon V-pets.
    Last edited by Talegas; 04-21-2019 at 10:27 AM.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Talegas View Post
    Had some trouble, for the first time the battery for my pendulum finally died and as I put in the new battery I didn't hear the loud beep that I just assume they removed it. It turned on but the pixels were hard to see like as it was lowered from opacity but it did that opening and went to new game without asking to load. I fix the battery problem but now I lost my data with my Veemon egg that I now have to start over, least I still have my Pen Progress working with Xveemon.

Anyway, was wondering if anyone here had this battery problem and know what was the cause of it? This never happen before with my other digimon V-pets.
    I noticed this when replacing mine, but I wouldn't call this a battery problem. This more so has to do with the way the Pendulum 20th's are built. The battery is pressed into the contacts when the back panel is fully screwed shut and otherwise without it the device is not receiving full power. Hence the faded screen and it insisting the battery dead even though it's a brand new battery. When I was figuring this out I did remove the battery a couple of times to check but in the end it didn't effect my save data. However it's not to say something could go wrong (Personally I had some weird things happen with the back up save data on my IC's before but that's a story for another time.)

In retrospect though, I actually like this design choice. It's a lot less of a hassle and less panic inducing if I fumble the battery by accident.

Ain't got no mojo... SkytheGoggleHead's Avatar
    Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam

(Resolved) Help! Pendulum 20th only shakes 0!

Edit: Managed to fix it. All I did was change the battery after resetting didnít do anything. I guess the battery was low? Weird how that happened.

Like the title says. Iíve never had this problem before. No matter how much I shake the pendulum, fast or slow, all training counts is 0. I hope my accelerometer didnít break or anything. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!
    Last edited by SkytheGoggleHead; 04-21-2019 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Resolved

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    Hey! someone knows how to erase Copymon's?

Not possible I'm afraid, you can only get rid of a copymon by using it in a Jogress. They can also be overwritten with a new Copymon, so if you have a copymon that can't jogress to be gotten rid of, you can replace it with a jogressable one.

If I recall correctly Bandai changed certain evolution conditions with the 20th versions. I was wondering are the evolution conditions for Deep Savers on File Island and Wikimon still accurate or not? I've got a Gomamon and I wanna go its anime evo line.
    Last edited by ChaoCobo; 05-17-2019 at 10:04 PM.