With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,539 of 1539

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Thank you for the guide. I should've all I need right now. This'll greatly help me playing with the device with my schedule. Thanks again.

Another Q, is it possible to get all egg, even with a fresh device?
    Last edited by kintang; 03-13-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Yes, but it will take a few hours extra with a fresh save. It's fastest if you have another device to send copymon from for Jogressing. I had to do it that way, which went like this:

1. Start by activating debug mode (JP1)
    2. Use the Digimon Selector by hitting A+B+C+Reset (if your save wasn't already wiped, this WILL wipe it, so don't do this if you have an existing save). Preferably, pick two Baby I Digimon that don't appear on your device normally (so if starting with a Silver Black, choose DSa and WGu)
    3. Once they hatch, fast forward them all the way to Adult. Jogress them into Data or Virus Perfects.
    4. Put them in the fridge for 3 fast forwarded hours (should take about 30-40 seconds)
    5. Jogress them into Ultimate
    6. You already have 12 Digimon!
    7. Do the same thing with the other two original eggs on your device, you'll be at 24 now
    8. For the remaining 11, you'll need to do 4 at a time, so three more hatches should do it. Start with Ludomon, since he can't Jogress, in one slot. Because NSo20 uses the same babies as MEm, it will be faster to hatch a NSp or NSo Regular followed by the MEm egg, and just make sure you go for a different Child-Ultimate path than you originally did.
    9. Choose Metal Empire last so you can get Imperialdramon (assuming you have the copymon for him), and get Ludomon up to Ragna Lordmon. Now take down ALL the Singles Battles and ALL the Tag Battles. This is the longest part of the process.
    10. The good news is, now that you've beaten all the battles, when you switch to the alternate version you'll still be on round 100, so you only have to beat round 100 again to get the eggs for the opposite version.

Ain't got no mojo...
    point no 10 clear me up.. since im got blue frame version.. unlock all black frame eggs but not single and tag eggs from black frame.. that mean im must repeat a long process around 220 battle for get the bonus eggs..

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Ideally, you want to unlock all the eggs on your current version first, so get the Ryuda and V eggs for Blue frame before switching versions. Then While you are in Black or Beelzebumon version, complete round 100 of both battle types to get Meicoo and Vorvo. If you are already one round 100, you don't have to do all 100 battles again, you will just need to only beat round 100 again. If that doesn't clear it up, let me know.

Ain't got no mojo...
    owh.. got it what you mean.. poor for me, im already restart both single and tag for req to evolve rookies..

I come from the net
    Good to have confirmation and details! We suspected those jumpers. And in retrospect, it looks like people have used them before and just not explained.

Well, with today's issue of V-Jump, we now have access to all the passwords.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    My silver black accelerometer is not working, the device register no shakes. Does anyone here know how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Zidanedagger88 View Post
    My silver black accelerometer is not working, the device register no shakes. Does anyone here know how to fix?

I seconded this question. It just suddenly failed to register any shakes. I was bulldozing thru the single mode just fine with my 1st digimon, with megahit and all. And suddenly it fails to register with 2nd digimon. And I've confirmed this using test screen (A+B while resetting). Any help please.

Addendum: I've not yet modify my device for all Digitama access.

Addendum 2: I've solved my accelerometer problem. What I did was opening the back cover, and by using cotton swap dipped in WD-40 I've swabbed all gold colored dot on the board including under the pendulum. But now my problem is I've accidentally erased all my progress while accessing the test mode. FML.
    Last edited by kintang; 03-20-2019 at 04:24 AM.