With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1539

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

I come from the net
    There's 3 jogressable password Digimon. BelleStarmon and OphanimonFM can only jogress with their assigned partners, so Stingmon is the only one who can jogress with normal Digimon.

Can confirm Virus Busters WereGarurumon can evolve despite getting a care mistake. I was out of the room for like 5 minutes yesterday, and when I checked him sometime later he had empty Strength hearts and the call light was out. I was expecting that I had failed the evolution, but apparently not as he evolved into MetalGarurumon this afternoon.

I come from the net
    I opened a PayPal dispute on my Wave 2s, which was decided in my favour because the seller didn't respond. But I don't really feel motivated to buy new ones now...

Note: You can open a PayPal dispute for 180 days, even if you ordered something on eBay. And if using PayPal, that's an argument for ordering these sorts of things towards the end of the pre-order period.

Looks like a previously good seller gone off the rails:
    https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...rid=noah.s.ark

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam

Completely Revamped Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Evolution Guide

Hey everyone, good news! I've been maintaining a spreadsheet for the past several months to help provide information on evolution requirements for the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th. One thing I quickly discovered was that spreadsheets honestly aren't great for this sort of thing, especially visually, so for the past month and a half I've been working on a better solution. I'm happy to announce that I have completed work on a brand new resource for determining evolution requirements, found here:

humulos.com/digimon

All of the evolution information that was included in the spreadsheet is here, and I've even included further details about each Digimon when you click on them. My main goal was to make it as easy as possible to get the information you needed with just a glance, so hopefully you will find it easy to use! However, if you see anything that looks like it might be incorrect, or if you have suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

My next goals are adding in non-evolution information, such as the battle roster. After that, I'm hoping to make this site into a resource to be used for modern Digimon V-Pets, including the Digital Monster Ver.20th and the Digital Monster X.

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Hey everyone, good news! I've been maintaining a spreadsheet for the past several months to help provide information on evolution requirements for the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th. One thing I quickly discovered was that spreadsheets honestly aren't great for this sort of thing, especially visually, so for the past month and a half I've been working on a better solution. I'm happy to announce that I have completed work on a brand new resource for determining evolution requirements, found here: humulos.com/digimon All of the evolution information that was included in the spreadsheet is here, and I've even included further details about each Digimon when you click on them. My main goal was to make it as easy as possible to get the information you needed with just a glance, so hopefully you will find it easy to use! However, if you see anything that looks like it might be incorrect, or if you have suggestions, please feel free to let me know! My next goals are adding in non-evolution information, such as the battle roster. After that, I'm hoping to make this site into a resource to be used for modern Digimon V-Pets, including the Digital Monster Ver.20th and the Digital Monster X.
    Should probably point out that the effort meters are hidden for quite a few of the Digimon when the Digimon below them overlaps with the box. It's a really good setup aside from that however, with particular mention to the box that comes up when you click a Digimon.
    Last edited by Megatronacepticon; 02-08-2019 at 02:29 PM.

I think I just replied to you on Reddit :-P

Gonna look into that, it looks like an isolated issue but I should be able to prevent it all the same.

I think I just replied to you on Reddit :-PGonna look into that, it looks like an isolated issue but I should be able to prevent it all the same.
    It's looking much better now, excellent work. I think it might have been Youtube a week or so ago when we discussed win percentages on one of Kakujo's videos. While I do have a Reddit account it's mostly used for posting Space Engine screenshots.

Well then you and someone on Reddit had the same problem, lol. It wasn't appearing for me on Safari/Chrome iOS or Chrome Android, but apparently it had issues with Firefox Android, which have hopefully been fixed.

Also, very glad Bandai has started doing profiles on Twitter again, and they've really been banging them out. We should know the official stats of all Digimon on the device by the time the DMX comes out at this rate.

Ain't got no mojo... doucheachu's Avatar
    Oh man, I can't wait! I ordered my Beelzebumon Pen20 last Wednesday via EMS JapanPost to Canada, so it should be here tomorrow! Very excited to have my own Digimon V-Pet after all these years.

Edit: Well, it arrived in Canada bright and early Monday, and went for processing. Then silence, and no update for the whole work week, finally completing processing this morning. I inquired Canada Post about the lengthy procedure and got some non-answers, which was expected. There was some horrible weather all throughout Canada this past week, so I've been forgiving. I have my hopes it'll finally arrive early next week!

Edit of the edit: Finally! Delivered and signed for late Monday afternoon, on the 18th. Well worth the wait! Loving my Mochimon already and excited for his digivolution and the birth of another monster for me! All the sweeter for the wait, I guess!
    Last edited by doucheachu; 02-18-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Update

I come from the net
    I'm happy to announce that I have completed work on a brand new resource for determining evolution requirements, found here:

humulos.com/digimon
    That's quite impressive! Could you say a little about how you did it?