With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140147148149150
Results 1,491 to 1,497 of 1497

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Junior Commander
    It was right under our noses all along! Haha XD Iím glad to see the mystery solved!

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    And mine have shipped. Albeit my stomach sank when they ended up in the LA sorting center of doom. All I can do is HOPE they get to me and don't end up lost. I'm hanging onto the hope that they will get to me without too much delay so until then...

Does anyone have a graph on the evo requirements? I want to try and get as many mons as possible without going through repeats if I can.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Yep! The link's in the OP, but here it is again for convenience:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=218176977

So far in my testing of the new eggs, I've discovered an oddity in the Child to Adult requirements, in that it looks like they may be based entirely on effort, not care mistakes. So far all of my findings have been in line with this, and I'm pretty confident about it, but I'll keep testing to be certain of course.

Ain't got no mojo... CaptainBanzuke's Avatar
    Follow CaptainBanzuke On Twitter
    Does anyone have any info on how to raise a Darkdramon? I have the egg, but the spreadsheet I'm using doesn't have any information on Darkdramon. It just has info on Slayerdramon/Breakdramon/etc but no Darkdramon.

Darkdramon is Jogressing only, Megadramon with any Virus Perfect

Ain't got no mojo... CaptainBanzuke's Avatar
    Follow CaptainBanzuke On Twitter
    Oh great! Thanks for that!

Alright, so let's get some ideas going here. I have a Jesmon on my Beelzebumon Color, and we currently don't know how to get it to Jesmon X. It's not able to Jogress, and the Art Book only says it takes a "Special Requirement". Here's what I've tried so far.

* Winning 100 battles
    * Doing 10 Tag Battles with Alphamon on my team
    * Doing 10 Battles AGAINST an Alphamon (haven't actually tried this yet, but will be doing so tonight)

As it stands, I still subscribe to the idea that Jesmon X is only obtainable via connection to the Digital Monster X, but seeing that that doesn't release for a few more months, it could be worth it to try some other things.

UPDATE!

Got him! Jesmon X is mine, obtained immediately after battling against an Alphamon via Connection. Will do another Jesmon under same conditions to verify.
    Last edited by humulos; 01-15-2019 at 04:37 PM.