With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1497

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Ain't got no mojo...
    Now that people are getting familiar with the second wave Dukemon and Beelzebumon pets, could someone help me figure out which Digimon are exclusive to this second wave (or otherwise require the second wave to connect with the first wave)? I've looked through the announcement threads and the Google doc that's been updated, but I'm having a hard time piecing together all the exclusives. I already have both versions of the first wave and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth getting the second wave or if I'm better off saving my money for the upcoming Digital Monster X.
    Last edited by Watabou; 01-03-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    Wait! Unlock all the eggs as in ALL the eggs in wave 1 blue/black and wave 2 beelze/duke into one device?

Nah just unlocking all the normally available eggs, to see if that works as the requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Watabou View Post
    Now that people are getting familiar with the second wave Dukemon and Beelzebumon pets, could someone help me figure out which Digimon are exclusive to this second wave (or otherwise require the second wave to connect with the first wave)? I've looked through the announcement threads and the Google doc that's been updated, but I'm having a hard time piecing together all the exclusives. I already have both versions of the first wave and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth getting the second wave or if I'm better off saving my money for the upcoming Digital Monster X.

Check out Wikimon, it has a table showing the eggs, and then each egg's Digimon is listed below that. I'm actually also working on a web page to more easily show the information for each device separately, as the Google Sheet has become too restrictive for me. Already have some great progress on it, alsmost done with the HTML, CSS and jquery, then I just have to set up the PHP and database and it will be ready to roll.

In other news, I have finally gotten every single available Digimon on the Silver Black and Silver Blue, huzzah! My silvers are now freed up to determine the remaining evolution requirements. Luckily enough, I managed 4 Ultimate evolutions without any traited eggs, so the chance for Perfect to Ultimate, while not 100% with 15 wins, is still pretty dang high.

Ain't got no mojo...
    [QUOTE=humulos;351911]
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Watabou View Post

Check out Wikimon, it has a table showing the eggs, and then each egg's Digimon is listed below that. I'm actually also working on a web page to more easily show the information for each device separately, as the Google Sheet has become too restrictive for me. Already have some great progress on it, alsmost done with the HTML, CSS and jquery, then I just have to set up the PHP and database and it will be ready to roll.
    Thanks! Yeah, the doc is helpful but it's become a tad unwieldy. Just in case anyone else was curious like me, according to Wikimon the content exclusive to wave two includes:

Darkdramon egg (Dukemon color)
    Bancho Leomon egg (Beelzebumon color)
    Lalamon egg (requires connecting with wave 1)

Furthermore, there are some wave 2-exclusive Digimon that are required for new Jogresses, thus making the resulting Digimon exclusive to this wave. According to the Google doc, these are:

Rafflesimon (requires Lotusmon from the Lalamon egg, thus requiring a link between wave 1 and 2)
    Chaosmon (requires Bancho Leomon and DarkDramon, thus requiring both versions of wave 2)
    Ragnaloardmon (requires Durandamon, available on Beelzebumon color)
    Examon (requires Slayerdramon and Breakdramon, both available on Dukemon color)

Now the Google doc indicates that Durandamon is already available as a copymon via the Digital Monster 20th Anniversary vpets, but I couldn't find much more info on that. But if that's true, then Ragnaloardmon isn't a *true* exclusive to the Beelzebumon color but is also available via connection with one of the non-Pendulum anniversary vpets.

It's possible I overlooked some Digimon so this might not be exhaustive but this is all that I could figure out.
    Last edited by Watabou; 01-03-2019 at 09:45 PM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    In other news, I have finally gotten every single available Digimon on the Silver Black and Silver Blue, huzzah! My silvers are now freed up to determine the remaining evolution requirements.
    Yay, congrats!

Luckily enough, I managed 4 Ultimate evolutions without any traited eggs, so the chance for Perfect to Ultimate, while not 100% with 15 wins, is still pretty dang high.
    What makes you say it's not 100%? 15 battles with 14 or 15 wins has been 100% for me across a pretty large number of runs; and recently I looked through all the reports on my spreadsheet, and didn't see any examples that claimed to meet the Twitter battle requirements with 0 care mistakes and still failed. (I'm actually surprised that nobody's Ultimate evolution failed due to care mistakes they didn't notice, since that was an issue with the reports at lower levels!)

Itís happened to me before, I remember it most vividly with Death Meramon. He received no care mistakes, but did not evolve to Ultimate. Later I ran a Death Meramon with a traited egg and I did indeed get Skull Meramon.

You know what, never mind, I just reviewed my records and I DID receive a care mistake that time, so you are probably correct! Perfect to Ultimate may in fact be 100%, and if you havenít ever had a failure, then that should mean it IS 100%. Iím going to stop getting traited eggs for a while and just see what happens. Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by humulos; 01-04-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NTAtai View Post
    To those with the wave twos, does the build quality seem better on them? Wave 1 had some problems with unresponsive buttons and wonky speakers for me.
    They seem about the same to me. The buttons maybe a bit more responsive. But I still get double taps sometimes when I change the clock. My Beelzebubmon also did the thing where I must have pressed too quickly or something and the sound became muted, to which I just had to press the buttons to unmute it.

Also, It might just be my Beelzebubmon device, but the pedometer doesn't seem to sound the same as my Dukemon device. I know the pedometer doesn't actually do anything because it was replaced with the accelrometer but it just sounds off compared to the Dukemon device.

The sound on my Dukemon sounds really good and loud compared to my wave 1's and my Beelzebubmon device.
    Shame, out of curiosity, has anyone attempted to replace the speakers in theirs with any success? Or even just re-solder the existing one (Figure this might be the issue since mine can vary in quality depending on pressure and such)?

Ain't got no mojo... kitkatmreow's Avatar
    Hi guys! I recently got my wave 2 digivices which prompted me to update the all Digimon spreadsheet that I made, so it should be updated completely! Just wanted to let you guys know in case it's useful!

Thanks KitKat! Thatís definitely useful.

No experience with opening up V-Pets personally, sorry NTA

UPDATE!!!

Darkdramon Egg unlocked, received after 35 in album. Not quite at 35 on the Beelzebumon color yet, but will be by end of week. Either way, should be safe to assume that Bancho Leomon egg will be gotten the same way. This also means the twins are out, unless we later produce evidence that they remain.

This also means that unless you really like the twins, the wave 2 devices are superior in terms of number of raiseable Digimon
    Last edited by humulos; 01-07-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Thanks KitKat! Thatís definitely useful.

No experience with opening up V-Pets personally, sorry NTA

UPDATE!!!

Darkdramon Egg unlocked, received after 35 in album. Not quite at 35 on the Beelzebumon color yet, but will be by end of week. Either way, should be safe to assume that Bancho Leomon egg will be gotten the same way. This also means the twins are out, unless we later produce evidence that they remain.

This also means that unless you really like the twins, the wave 2 devices are superior in terms of number of raiseable Digimon

Hmmmmmmmmm... if true the twin replaced, it's just like the egg composition in Pendulum Art Book

How did I miss that!?!! We seriously knew the answer this whole time, I'm dead XD

I looked through that book from cover to cover the day I got it, and I guess seeing the two new egg charts completely distracted me from seeing something so obvious. Goodness, that's hilarious. Thanks for pointing that out!