With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 147 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1497

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    My proxy just received mine, so they should be coming by the end of the month, yay! I haven't been running mine since I had been doing so for over 3 months straight, and since the Digimon twitter WAS posting all the evolution requirements (would love to know why they suddenly stopped...), so I'm excited to get going again. Gonna get Lalamon as quickly as possible on my Silvers so I can finally truly have 100% Digimon obtained on those. Not sure if I'll go for 100% on the new ones, but at the very least I'll be testing out more in-betweens for the stuff we still don't know, and helping get the two new egg groups fine tuned.

I come from the net
    There was a short gap between the 1.x and 2.x requirements, and a longer gap before the 3.x ones. So I wouldn't say they suddenly stopped, but this does make it hard to predict if/when the rest will come. And that did rather put a damper on my fun. I'm still playing with my Pendulum 20ths a bit, but they're spending a lot of time frozen at the moment.

I preordered Wave 2 from an eBay seller, so hoping for the best now!

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    And both of mine arrived at my Proxy!... but I'll wait out the holidays before sending them out. My local post office is a mess right now and I'd hate to get these misplaced, not to mention the Japanese yen conversion rates seem to be pretty low right now, I'll see if they go up in January to save a few dollars.

Ain't got no mojo... CaptainBanzuke's Avatar
    Follow CaptainBanzuke On Twitter
    Do we have any information yet regarding how to unlock the BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBanzuke View Post
    Do we have any information yet regarding how to unlock the BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon eggs?
    Not yet that I've seen, but I'm on the case!

I've unlocked the Lalamon via connection on the wave twos, but I'm not really certain which of the things I tried did it, or if it was just the number of connection events. BladeSabre, I know you messed around with that before, so maybe you know the exact number and types of event it took? Going to be doing some testing with my silver black today regardless. Also currently testing the previous egg unlock requirements, starting with getting 5 in the album. I'm up to Adult level on both colors with no second egg started, so once I hit Perfect (should happen today) I'll see what egg appears. Also nice to be able to just raise two of my favorite Digimon from the pendulums this time around without worrying about finding requirements, since we already know all of the requirements for the first 3 eggs. Hopefully they both evolve into their Ultimates!
    Last edited by humulos; 12-27-2018 at 07:17 AM.

I come from the net
    On Wave 1, the Lalamon egg unlocks after one battle with a Wave 2.

I'll be interested to hear which egg appears with 5 in album. Hope we can get Dukemon and Beelzemon on their own colours!

No news of my Wave 2s yet...

I tried a few different things to try and unlock the Lalamon egg on the wave 2's.

On my Dukemon device, I first tried receiving 5 Copymons from a Wave 1. Nothing.

On my Beelzebubmon device, I tried battling 5 times against a Wave 1. Nothing.

On the Beelzebubmon device, I then tried receiving 5 Copymons. Nothing.

I battled both the Wave 2's together 5 times. Nothing.

I then tried Humulos proposed method, using the Dukemon device and sent a Copymon to my Wave 1. Which also didn't do anything with everything else still added on.

I then did 3 battles with the Wave 1 with the Dukemon device. Which finally unlocked Lalamon on it.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen20 Dukemon: MetalSeadramon
    Pen20 Beelzebubmon: SaberLeomon

Wow..... it's a great news wave 2 has released and everyone try to conduct some tests.
    my beelzebumon still in post office (lastest info in tracker web). i hope it arrive before new year :3

5 in album produces the Ver. 20th eggs, same as on the silver devices. Next will be trying for 100 victories to see if that still gives DORUmon, and so on and so forth. Also, confirmed that the wave 1 devices do indeed unlock Lalamon after just one battle, but I definitely had to do more than that on my Wave 2s. I at the very least did two battles with each and received a copymon, and I know that I sent a copymon from my Dukemon, but I donít believe I did so from Beelzebumon, but I may be remembering poorly (it was Christmas mind you, so there was a lot going on haha).

I don't understand thai, but if I'm not wrong, only the winner of the battle between the wave 1 and wave 2 devices gets the Lalamon egg.
    Last edited by diginut; 12-27-2018 at 11:17 PM.