With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,447 of 1447

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moonberry2 View Post
    My search engine use isn't the best and I havent been able to find an answer. So does anyone know if the omegamon/imperialdramon fm jogress to PM would work if the omegamon is a copymon of an omegamon alter-S?
    I never tried this, but I don't think it'll work, they are just different Digimon

I come from the net
    The two Angewomons are Va JO Perfect, but can only jogress evolve with LadyDevimon.

The weird thing: I'd raised Whamon and Angewomon together. Angewomon+Whamon is a mismatch, but Whamon+Angewomon evolved to Plesiomon.

Also, humulos previously used a copy Angewomon as jogress fodder for Jyagamon.

So looks like we have one example of assymetrical matching.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    In case you haven't seen, Assistant Terriermon is finally back! Looks like we won't have to figure out all those inbetweens after all, because he's just spurting out exact requirements every day. Even better, now we're being given strength values for everyone.

Also, 750277 is the Password for LordKnightmon, for anyone that missed the V-Jump thread.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    In case you haven't seen, Assistant Terriermon is finally back! Looks like we won't have to figure out all those inbetweens after all, because he's just spurting out exact requirements every day. Even better, now we're being given strength values for everyone.
    I'm sort of disappointed

What do you mean about the strength values?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Totally forgot to share Lord Knightmon's code on here, thanks Arranos!

So, on the profiles for each Digimon being shown, a sentence like this is shown:

成熟期の中では弱めの強さだよ

Roughly speaking, it says "Its strength is [high/medium/low] in its current stage"

Looking through all the profiles shown, the following are the strength levels given. The translation and order of these is courtesy of a lovely user at r/translate:

上位 - top level str
    上位くらい - about top level
    中くらい - about medium str
    中〜弱 - medium to weak str
    少し弱め - slightly weak
    やや弱め - somewhat weak/weak-ish
    弱め - weak

For the top level, we have Kabuterimon, for the bottom, we have Otamamon and Gekomon. Based on the wording in the profile, I believe that the strengths are relative to the Digimon's level, so a Child labeled as weak won't have the same strength as an Adult labeled as weak, but I'm not certain about that.

So far, 3 of the above rankings were used to describe two different Digimon, meaning we can probably expect to see these same phrases used to describe the strength of future Pendulum profiles on Twitter. Well, I hope at least!

I'll be adding these rankings to my spreadsheet in their original Japanese, and will probably use a lettering system similar to the one previously used by NHOKO for the DM20 as a 'translated' strength rank.

I come from the net
    Cool, I see it now!