With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1425

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

I am getting Megahit at 15 shakes with Dorugamon. Just to report. :|
    Current partners:
    DORUmon (Pen v.20th Blue)
    Imperialdramon PM and SaberLeomon (Pen v.20th Black)

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Yeah as of right now, according to the information on my sheet, all Adult results are confirmed, and I'm only missing one Perfect to Ultimate outcome. On the Jogress side I have 7 more combinations to try before that is complete. I've been continuing to update your data collection sheet with my own personal results, but most of the other results are indeed from people confirming without further detail. I'll go through tomorrow and get a rundown on the results you don't have verified on your sheet, and will give whatever information I have for those.
    Cool, so there's kind of two levels of confirmation. Full confirmation is reliable people saying "I did X and Y and the result was Z". And the rest is a sort of provisional confirmation, which works as a framework to test things properly later.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Darkness View Post
    I am getting Megahit at 15 shakes with Dorugamon. Just to report. :|
    You must be doing something differently from us. Would be good if you could practice with the debug mode, but I understand if you don't want to risk losing your save.

Yeah as of right now, according to the information on my sheet, all Adult results are confirmed, and I'm only missing one Perfect to Ultimate outcome. On the Jogress side I have 7 more combinations to try before that is complete. I've been continuing to update your data collection sheet with my own personal results, but most of the other results are indeed from people confirming without further detail. I'll go through tomorrow and get a rundown on the results you don't have verified on your sheet, and will give whatever information I have for those.
    I've got a couple of free slots on the Silver Black device, I can test some Metal Empire jogressing if you like. Any preference so I don't pick one you're already working on?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronacepticon View Post
    I've got a couple of free slots on the Silver Black device, I can test some Metal Empire jogressing if you like. Any preference so I don't pick one you're already working on?
    Sure! I'll be finishing 2 results tonight, and immediately starting another two, so here's the remaining three that I don't have results for.

Tankmon with Data
    Clockmon with Vaccine
    Guardromon with Free

Sure! I'll be finishing 2 results tonight, and immediately starting another two, so here's the remaining three that I don't have results for. Tankmon with DataClockmon with VaccineGuardromon with Free
    Since I'm not sure if I have a jogressable Free on file I'll go with Tankmon and Clockmon. Updates will be in BladeSabre's spreadsheet.

I come from the net
    Since I'm not sure if I have a jogressable Free on file I'll go with Tankmon and Clockmon. Updates will be in BladeSabre's spreadsheet.
    There's always Stingmon.

If you could double it up and get what I called "full confirmation" for any of the Adult gaps in my spreadsheet at the same time, that would be even better. Not sure if that works out though.

OK, it does work:
    ToyAgumon->Clockmon with 3+ CM, 0 effort
    Kokuwamon->Guardromon with 3+ CM, 0 effort
    Hagurumon->Tankmon with 0 CM, 0 effort

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    There's always Stingmon.If you could double it up and get what I called "full confirmation" for any of the Adult gaps in my spreadsheet at the same time, that would be even better. Not sure if that works out though....OK, it does work:ToyAgumon->Clockmon with 3+ CM, 0 effortKokuwamon->Guardromon with 3+ CM, 0 effortHagurumon->Tankmon with 0 CM, 0 effort
    I'm going for Kokuwamon and Hagurumon at the moment, so perhaps I will do Guardromon afterall with the help of Stingmon. When I inevitably end up with Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon they can be combined to create a free slot to use for ToyAgumon and Clockmon.EDIT: Actually it occurs to me that those are both going to end up with BigMamemon... Oh well, can easily off one of them to end up with a slot for Clockmon anyway. EDIT2 Apparently one of them didn't cry loudly enough this afternoon and I ended up with two Hagurumon. I'll do Tankmon on one and Guardromon on the other.
    Last edited by Megatronacepticon; 09-15-2018 at 12:45 AM.

Does anyone have a picture or recreation of the imperialdramon FM sleeping? I jogressesed mine into PM without paying much attention to FM sleeping and wanna see I'd it really is DM

It occurs to me that if it works I can jogress the two BigMamemons together and get a free slot that way, so I'll let them recharge their DP tonight and try that in the morning, using the free slot on ToyAgumon - Clockmon if it works.

I come from the net
    It appears that password Digimon can't be copied via connection, so we'll have to wait for BeelStarmon.

Also, as I've recorded in the spreadsheet, Lalamon's egg appears to be linear.
    Last edited by BladeSabre; 09-17-2018 at 01:08 AM. Reason: .