With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1345

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Demon and belphemon are needed for ogudomon

Edit: koromon evolved into guilmon with 0 effort and 1 care mistake
    Last edited by dansplosion; 08-08-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    Beelzmon and Demon aren't compatible Jogress partners. Does anyone know which demon lords are actually compatible to make Ogudomon then? I was keeping Demon on life support for Jogress and it didn't even work.
    Belphemon and Demon
    Current partners:
    UF V-dramon and Duftmon (Pen v.20th Blue)
    Omegamon (Pen v.20th Black)

I saw this tweets 2 days ago.

https://twitter.com/KingArt67815531/...09892532748288

Not sure if this is legit or not, but someone found a way to unlock 19 eggs on single device and selling it, he claimed that all Digimon are available even Digimons from the 2nd wave, such as Agumon Hakase, and only require 1 hour to reach ultimate?? He also mentioned that the unlock involve alteration of the electronics (If I'm right).

I showed the tweet to my gf immediately she said: "wow, a jailbroken Pendulum?" So I wonder, since we know the software between different colors (and wave) are the same, is it possible to actually hack, or like my gf says, "Jailbreak" it?

It was heavily discussed a while ago. There were theories like having 999 win in both single and taq. However it seems that either it is hacked or just error.

Personally If i want to play hacked pendulum, I'd rather play app games like unlimited. They have wider rooster after all.
    Last edited by DigiGrader; 08-08-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post
    It was heavily discussed a while ago. There were theories like having 999 win in both single and taq. However it seems that either it is hacked or just error.

Personally If i want to play hacked pendulum, I'd rather play app games like unlimited. They have wider rooster after all.
    Yeah I'm aware the unlocking all eggs on one device, even participate in confirming it.

I get your point on the hack part, I mean, if we cross the boundary of hacking it, might as well go full hack mode lol. But I think it's interesting to know that if this is possible, at the hardware or software level.

I want to confirm, that phascomon with 3CM and 0Effort digivolve to Troopmon

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by LAN_dras View Post
    I want to confirm, that phascomon with 3CM and 0Effort digivolve to Troopmon
    Thanks for this information! Based on this and other results we've seen, it would seem that the Ver 20th. eggs only have 3 Adults per Child, instead of the usual 4. Two Adults for good care based on effort, one adult for bad care regardless of effort. This means each child was one exclusive adult, and two shared adults.

Also, happy to report that Okuwamon did become Herakle Kabuterimon. This means 4/5 of the Data Perfect to Vaccine Ultimate evolutions from the original versions still hold true, so I'm confident that Death Meramon can still become Skull Mammon despite my previous result. I'll be testing that again at some point in the future to confirm.

Has anyone gotten reppamon from guilmon? I was aiming for reppamon but still got mambomon despite having full effort (at least I'm pretty sure I did)

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    So I was raising a Dukemon and I woke up this morning to find a question mark egg in his place. Not even the PC-grave indicating that he died. Weird :|

That means you raised him well and he left a trait ed egg. They give you +10% chance of evolving