With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Pendulum discussion thread

Ain't got no mojo...
    So if there's no Username input does that mean it's unlikely we can use the Pendulum to unlock the special Egg on the Vpet?, I know there were several people who had hoped you'd be able too.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTamer Steph View Post
    I can confirm that tiny shakes, enough to move the device up and down but not hard enough to shake the pendulum, are enough to get mega hits. Piccolomon and PicoDevimon are both doing amazing because of this trick, and it doesn't make the clacky-clacky noise. I may be opening mine to see how it does without the pendulum.
    Yep. Holding at a different angle and shaking got mine to count without pendulum clatter as well. I will probably take out pendulums after next evolution save points. Gets really annoying clattering with every step.
    Last edited by BetamonZ; 06-29-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Junior Commander
    So far has anyone figured out the requirements of the child/rookie data and virus?

Are they care mistakes related or effort based?

I REALLY hope most of the new eggs are available with only 1 20th pendulum. Some of my favourites are locked behind the other eggs. Anyone unlocked any of them yet?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Concerning weight, it didnít affect evolution on the original Pendulums or on the Digital Monster Ver.20th, so itís probably safe to assume it wonít matter here.

As for Baby II to Child requirements, Iíve seen a claim that a Peti Meramon evolved into Pico Devimon with 0 care mistakes and 0 effort, so effort may in fact be used for evolution into Child. Any confirmations would be appreciated!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Concerning weight, it didnít affect evolution on the original Pendulums or on the Digital Monster Ver.20th, so itís probably safe to assume it wonít matter here.

As for Baby II to Child requirements, Iíve seen a claim that a Peti Meramon evolved into Pico Devimon with 0 care mistakes and 0 effort, so effort may in fact be used for evolution into Child. Any confirmations would be appreciated!
    My peti meramon evolved into a bakumon with 0 care mistakes and Max effort.

So I'm trying to google translate parts of the menu, but I still have some questions about the 'type' screen. Seems like Virus/Vaccine/data type should show up there... J is for Jogress, right? And that just shows if it CAN jogress or not, but what does the 'b' stand for?
    Also, do you just do jogresses through the link function? My only experience with jogress is fromthe ver20th, and that was just having 2 'mon fight together enough.

Iíve added a good number of confirmed evolutions to my spreadsheet, lotís of deviation from the original series. Jogressing on one device is especially intriguing, since you are left with one Digimon. How it chooses which Digimon to become, I have no idea. For example, Kabuterimon and Togemon Jogress into Garudamon. Why not Jyagamon? Who knows! That will require a lot more samples to determine.

Iíve updated my information for the Peti Meramon evolutions, thanks!

The B in the status screen stands for Battle, as in whether or not the Digimon is eligible for Battle. It will have an X when you are on the Baby or Baby II level, but should have a circle for all other levels. You are correct on the J, it tells you whether or not you can Jogress with that Digimon, but you must have full DP to do so (assuming that hasnít changed, which from reading other posts I donít think it has). Joggresses with another device are definitely through the connection menu, and Iím not sure how to do it on one device, but it does require choosing a menu item, it doesnít require battling together like the Digital Monster Ver.20th did.

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Forgive me but i have forgotten, are evolution times between stages the same as the ver 20th? I am raising both my 20th and pendulum at the same time and my tokomon evolved into kunemon while my kapurimon is still well kapurimon.

I also HOPE I didnít assume wrong with how evolution timer is not paused when they are asleep. So far my only piece of evidence that the timer doesnít pause when they are asleep is that I had put my mochimon to sleep when he wanted to sleep and then I went to bed and woke up in the morning to find a sleeping tentomon. My friend who is raising her silver grey with me(we synced our pendulums so they are just a few seconds apart) told me her mochimon evolved at 2 am so I assume mine did too while I was asleep.

The times are different, they go 10m > 12h > 1d > 40h > 2d. And your evidence certainly does seem to indicate that the timer continues during sleep, otherwise evolving at 2am would make no sense at all.

Also, as Iíve been scrounging through tweets, I found one that is going to make figuring things out even more difficult than I had assumed: Someone successfully joggressed Unimon from Digital Monster Ver.20th with Ikkakumon to make Whamon. This is so much more complicated that the Digital Monster was... might be a long while before a 100% accurate guide can be produced.