With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

I come from the net
    Alphamon. Wait what.

Heh. I will say LordKnightmon since Examon X is probably will be the last to release.

Yeah what about Fladramon X?! He is the most ironic one....

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I wouldn't actually be shocked if Alphamon got an X form even though it makes no sense. He gave up his X data to Omnimon, so maybe a Xless Alphamon can gain someone else's and become an X form too lol

I come from the net
    A Royal Knight might work. Though someone said Lillithmon? That would be funny if she's dressed in something that shows her trait even more. heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    He gave up his X data to Omnimon,
    actually he gave some of his x data not all of it so he is still an x antibody mon

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I wouldn't actually be shocked if Alphamon got an X form even though it makes no sense. He gave up his X data to Omnimon, so maybe a Xless Alphamon can gain someone else's and become an X form too lol
    Well if that even turns to happen, then Gaioumon X Burst Mode should be a thing too!! I mean, technically it's an "impossible" Digimon for two main reasons:
    1) Gaioumon is a natural carrier of the X-Antibody.
    2) The Burst Mode and the X-Evolution is basically a similar process that allows the Digimon to increase its power to the limit, with the only difference that the former is temporary while the latter is permanent.

I come from the net
    Gaioumon X Burst Mode might will. But the major problem is, "Beelko" aka Beelzebumon Lady was created after this GaiOumon Burst Mode (It didn't say which date since when he was created) got the special treatment to turn into BelleStarrmon before him. So I don't think he will ever get it for sure...
    If it actually happened, then at least release Sleipmon Burst Mode first c'mon oh along with BantyoLeomon Burst Mode as well.

I was thinking of what will happen if they start on the Demon Lords after the Royal Knights. I really love to see what they can do with Leviamon and Barbamon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

DukemonX Crimson Mode
    ImperialdramonX Paladin Mode
    ShineGreymon Xurst Mode
    ShoutmonX7 X-Antibody (lolwut)

I can dream, right?

In all seriously though, it would be miracle for non-remaining-RKs to get X-antibody treatment. Heck, IIRC, the first and only new X-antibody digimon for a long time we got was DuftmonX which was a RK, then CraniummonX and SleipmonX just suddenly pop out of nowhere not too long ago. I'm rooting for ExamonX, he'll be even more magnificent i believe. It also would be nice for ultimate form of the first ever anniversary digimon to get its further form on Digimon anime's 20th anniversary next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arranos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    maybe they should complete X-antibody forms for Adventure crew first....there aren't actually many left too
    We have the entire Agumon, Gabumon, and Palmon lines, alongside Garudamon, Heracle Kabuterimon, Gomamon, Plotmon, Tailmon, and Holydramon.

That would leave...

Piyomon
    Birdramon
    Hououmon
    Tentomon
    Kabuterimon
    Altur Kabuterimon
    Ikkakumon
    Zudomon
    Vikemon
    Patamon
    Angemon
    Holy Angemon
    Seraphimon
    Angewomon
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    As for Royal Knights remaining: Gankoomon, Examon, and Lord Knightmon. I think we'd get Lord Knightmon next. Just personal feelings.

Hoping we get some Demon Lord X-Antibodies, since we do have Beelzebumon as one. Any of them would be neat to get. Interested in what Lucemon X-Antibody would be like.
    There's also TokomonX. ClavisAngemon might be X-antibody form for PataAngemon line too.
    Last edited by Idiysar Almond; 06-21-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Hmm. Since they're doing the Royal Knights I hope that means they'll do Rapidmon and Imperialdramon Paladin mode at the very least too.

Completely digital
    hmmm... how about BanchoLeomon X and Darkdramon X? So that it can become Chaosmon X? We need more X Antibody of Leomon species besides of just DinoTigermon for the Ultimate level

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast