With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

I come from the net
    X3 is the final trilogy. So we'd wait for another few more years for the next X Antibody treatment. Sad

But I really don't hope Digimon X Antibody "era" will end because of Digimon Chronicle Story reached the final chapter (Very soon).
    Yggdrasil is still there who is the responsible for massive genocide. And Shinji's fate is unknown. Lastly SGDL's defeat lead to GranDracmon who is only mentioned but taking no actions....

Here is something of a thought, Digimon X-Evolution movie will celebrate 15 years and do not be surprise there be more X-antibody Digimon come out, after X3 is over.

I do like my Ryudamon here, but I also like some of the new ones, and hoping there be new natural carriers in the future.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'm a Maniac
    I hope they make a new season for this type of story but this time involving the olympus xii.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920