With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

With all the new Digimon that got their X-antibodies, is there anyone surprise that who we got, and who be next?
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

There's four mystery Digimon yet to be revealed for the DX3. My predictions are that the secret "Ultimate 1"s are Lord Icemon and Pumpmon's evolution, and the "Ultimate 3"s will be Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode X and Armagemon X.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    There's four mystery Digimon yet to be revealed for the DX3. My predictions are that the secret "Ultimate 1"s are Lord Icemon and Pumpmon's evolution, and the "Ultimate 3"s will be Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode X and Armagemon X.
    I want one of Hououmon X ultimate level to show, which is either Zhuqiaomon X, Ornismon X or Valdurmon X.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    I basically agree with this. IMPPX can come from Omimon X, and they have a random Diaboromon in there so it makes sense lol

It may also be Merciful Mode X , though lol. Just have Omnimon X absorb everyone else, and then he chops of Ogudomon X's head (who would be enemy only for this Vpet)

I get why they're hiding Pumpkinmon's new Mega form, but we've seen "IceSkyLordmon" already, even without datamining.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I get why they're hiding Pumpkinmon's new Mega form, but we've seen "IceSkyLordmon" already, even without datamining.
    Most people havenít seen him. Heís from a mobile game thatís out exclusively in China and he has been teased in a chinese expo and not anywhere else. That a few people on the internet got their hands on that data wouldnít really impact the marketing situation in Japan at all.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I want one of Hououmon X ultimate level to show, which is either Zhuqiaomon X, Ornismon X or Valdurmon X.
    But Hououmonís already an Ultimate. Ornismonís never evolved from anything but Perfect anyway, except in a Korean MMO.

I kinda hope Alphamon gets something else other than "Alphamon but with a huge ass sword and wings" but I know better than that.

Definitely don't hope IMperialdramon X tho. Regular Imperialdramon already looks horrible, leave alone an X form. It's also heavily overrated. Fight me.

I come from the net
    Pegasusmon X was huge surprise but for some reasons, all Patamon's evo line aren't there in X forms. I can tell how easy to suspect how Patamon's line may be saved lastly for the best if X4 actually happened for a miracle. In fact, having Ofanimon Falldown Mode and Cherubimon (Vice) Xs was very suspicious then now we do have two Great Archangels in X forms yet still excluding Patamon's that only raises huge suspicions and questions.

Houhoumon X's role must have a reason for being involved in that Chronicles story whose equipped with tons of Holy Rings just for this.

Galgomon X didn't make it which is greatly saddened me but it seemed like it's more of Adventure Terriermon's line although even Trio Tamer finally got X forms yet no SaintGalgomon X.... Rapidmon X (Green) obviously will have amazing recolor design like that MetalGreymon (Virus) X's.

Monzaemon X leaking suspicious pink liquid slime thingy does connect to that Numemon X. Look at that halo's source? It's leaking from that ripped hole.....
    Isn't he super cute? Now, just imagine WaruMonzaemon X. I shudder to imagine that. They actually designed Ogremon X's nightmare fuel appearance with Serial Killer vibes although KISS design inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonicEmperor View Post
    I kinda hope Alphamon gets something else other than "Alphamon but with a huge ass sword and wings" but I know better than that.

Definitely don't hope IMperialdramon X tho. Regular Imperialdramon already looks horrible, leave alone an X form. It's also heavily overrated. Fight me.
    Yeah I'm not big on any of Imperialdramon's forms but it just makes the most sense to me.

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    I just want a new DORUgoramon form to complete the DORUmon super ultimates.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast