With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

We are going to get more surprising news on new X-antibody Digimon soon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I come from the net
    LadyDevimon X showed at finally!

Junior Commander
    That's all the new X-Antibodies in the X2 accounted for. Aside from waiting for high-res pictures of BlackAgumon X, Metal Greymon X, and Vamdemon X; we're probably done with new X-Antibodies for the rest of the year.

I come from the net
    Yeah sadly but the patience is the strong point to endure longer as the digimon fan.......

I don't know if Digimon Survive can introduce X forms or not since they brought that old Falcomon even his Diatrymon!
    And Linkz had few Royal Knights with X forms which Cyber Sleuth series lacked... I wonder if they will appear again along with other new X ones in next newer games after V-Pet and Survive. Reusing the most 3D models is great to keep to continue but PS4 games gotten shorter to play... I'm so worried.

Blucomon will appear in that next new chinese app game or not? (I forgot its title) Since he was created only for chinese game, "Encounters"?

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    That's all the new X-Antibodies in the X2 accounted for. Aside from waiting for high-res pictures of BlackAgumon X, Metal Greymon X, and Vamdemon X; we're probably done with new X-Antibodies for the rest of the year.
    LadyDevimon X came out of nowhere though. I am thinking that they are going to revail a new X-antibody every other day or every 2 days. I do like the design of LadyDevimon X, but I wish they show a better image of Myotismon X.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    LadyDevimon X came out of nowhere though. I am thinking that they are going to revail a new X-antibody every other day or every 2 days. I do like the design of LadyDevimon X, but I wish they show a better image of Myotismon X.
    it came from the list they gave us weeks ago. There's no more left from said list. Myotismon X will be on twitter soon.

they gave us this list weeks ago. We've seen everything on it. (The black square are herrismon mega forms )
    Last edited by Muur; 07-22-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    As I have stated before, these X-Antibodies aren't coming out of nowhere. They're from the Digimon X2 V-Pets. And as Muur pointed out, the entire roster lineup (excluding Rasenmon and Rasenmon GM) has already been revealed nearly 3 weeks ago.

Everyone else that paid attention to Digimon X2 news knew that all these X-Antibodies (Ogremon X, Myotismon X, LadyDevimon X, MetalGreymon Virus X, Mephistomon X, and BlackAgumon X) existed long before their official artworks were actually revealed.
    There hasn't been a single completely-new out-of-nowhere X-Antibody revealed within the past several weeks, because they technically already revealed every new X-Antibodies weeks ago. It was only a matter of waiting for their official artworks, and now we have them all.

It is the same as last year; all those new X-Antibodies, like Dracomon X and Diablomon X, were for the Digimon X V-Pet. They didn't just keep making new X-Antibodies. Once they were finished with the Digimon X lineup, we didn't get any more X-Antibodies until they revealed the Digimon X2 V-Pet many months later.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 07-22-2019 at 07:24 AM.

I come from the net
    BlackAgumon X with new big pic showed up.

Agumon X is pretty little muscular one while BlackAgumon X is pretty raptor-ish but with much larger head... And longer arms and he looks even more of that savage Agumon from that movie who fought Parrotmon.

I heard that, that Agumon was a separate species from the Agumon line we know and love. Come to think of it, if it is a different line, how come we never seen it in other series?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by SMite View Post
    I heard that, that Agumon was a separate species from the Agumon line we know and love. Come to think of it, if it is a different line, how come we never seen it in other series?
    Tri showed it was the same Agumon due to Agumon remembering the kids when he was a botamon and tai and Kari were little kids

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast