With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

We now got Myotismon X, BlackAgumon X and BlackMetalGreymon X. Which be next now? They are doing recolors now from the original Digimon. Maybe the next one might be ToyAgumon or Aruraumon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    You do know that they're not just randomly making these out of the blue? The reason they all got X-Antibodies is because they're in the Digimon X ver.2 V-Pet. The entire roster has already been revealed, and the only one that hasn't had their official artwork revealed yet is LadyDevimon X. After her, there will probably be no more X-Antibodies for a good while, until they start revealing stuff on a theoretical Digimon X ver.3 (if there even will be one).

Ain't got no mojo...
    I am hoping for gankoomon x and examon x, also x form for the rest of the Olympus XII, so far only minervamon has it

I come from the net
    I bet the final trio of V-Pet will be the best Digimon News ever that complete the Royal Knights with X Antibody and third war faction will be included or not (If it happens to be Olympus Twelve or Bantyo and Three Great Archangels maybe Holy Beasts) with more new X forms but still after final series of V-pet finished, we will have amazing news about the next new plans for Digimon for sure. Digimon's comeback is still continuing so harder even Digimon anniversary haven't died yet...

But one more importantly thing to question... We still don't have Digimon anime for new series... For years. TT TT

If they do an X3, I hope it's Angel/Holy Digimon themed. I'm tired of the Royal Knights, and Clavis Angemon and Holydramon X are looking pretty lonely.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I agree I would like to see angel digimon in action, i would also like to see the faction grow, so far it's only seraphimon, ophanimon, cherubimon, but I also see rasielmon, dominionmon, clavisangemon, slashangemon.

I would like to see jogress between these.

Also if there is ever an anime, I would like the 2 main digimon be solmon and lunamon.

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    I'd like to see:

Justimon (maybe we can go further back into the line, too)
    Cutemon
    Angewomon
    Ofanimon
    Patamon (and the rest of the default/iconic line)
    Parrotmon
    Terriermon (and its iconic line), ditto for Lopmon.
    Lunamon line
    Coronamon line

And that's around it...
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    After her, there will probably be no more X-Antibodies for a good while, until they start revealing stuff on a theoretical Digimon X ver.3 (if there even will be one).
    I dont see why they wouldn't. The X2 sold more than they expected.

Junior Commander
    Doesn't necessarily mean there will be an X3. Just means they'll probably continue making V-Pets, X-Antibody or not.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Mild At Heart View Post
    Justimon (maybe we can go further back into the line, too)
    X-Antibody version of Justimon
    Justimon X
    X=Ten
    Ten Years=Decade
    Justimon Decade
    is now known as the Destroyer of Worlds
    can dimension-travel freely
    Ryo\Millenniumon shenaningans are suggested in the profile

ONORE DECADE!!!!!!