With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

I'm a Maniac
    Well, if that's the case, I really don't understand why they're still making X digimon.
    Not complaining, the designs are cool, but wondering why they're putting in the effort when it doesn't translate into monetary gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    It's possible they could copy paste all those X forms from Links into the next Story game, but I find that unlikely and that those 3D models will live alongside the Next Order recolour list that also got ignored. (thankfully).
    ...Why would fancy new models showing up in more games be in any way ďunlikelyĒ?
    What YongYoKyo said about the story background is true but all they have to do in the setting for the next story game all they have to state that X-shenanigans happened in the distant past, and viola thereís your justification for including them (and with an x-evo like conclusion to the past event with Yggdrasil being squashed they also donít need to worry about having to include him in their present setting if they donít feel like it). Thatís basically what re:Digitize did for X-antibody content before Decode made a bigger deal out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by megadeoxys View Post
    Well, if that's the case, I really don't understand why they're still making X digimon.
    Not complaining, the designs are cool, but wondering why they're putting in the effort when it doesn't translate into monetary gain.
    V-pets make money too.

I'm a Maniac
    Follow Yamato-san On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    What YongYoKyo said about the story background is true but all they have to do in the setting for the next story game all they have to state that X-shenanigans happened in the distant past, and viola thereís your justification for including them (and with an x-evo like conclusion to the past event with Yggdrasil being squashed they also donít need to worry about having to include him in their present setting if they donít feel like it). Thatís basically what reigitize did for X-antibody content before Decode made a bigger deal out of it.
    Not to mention that Cyber Sleuth put a certain degree of emphasis on alternate dimensions. And if nothing else, they could just demote any importance the X-Antibody may've had and reduce it to being a glorified equivalent to Pokemon's evolution stones..... or a glorified Digimental/Spirit/DigiXros/place gimmick here. Nothing saying that these forms HAVE to exist the way they do due to the need to survive a mass plague.

In fact, I find it interesting how in the X-Evolution movie, a good number of standard Digimon were present and somewhat relevant for the entirety of the movie (the resistance members come to mind). Meanwhile, some of the X Digimon that you'd think they'd be promoting were completely shafted by way of being killed off immediately, namely Garudamon and Kokuwamon. Also of note is that Magnamon never changed forms, despite having an X variation at the time (and Omegamon only gaining his X form at the VERY last minute also seems noteworthy).
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 07-02-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Omegamon gaining the X-Antibody at the very end is not too weird, it acts as a climax, so it's a very good promotion, even if not prolonged. I mean, All Delete became pretty famous.

Y'all know that who might get a X-antibody might not even be a Digimon presently. Look at Dorumon/Ryudamon/FanBeemon angle and as them being natural carriers. I think we can have room for a few more natural carriers as well as some more X-variants of other Digimon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Y'all know that who might get a X-antibody might not even be a Digimon presently. Look at Dorumon/Ryudamon/FanBeemon angle and as them being natural carriers. I think we can have room for a few more natural carriers as well as some more X-variants of other Digimon.
    When was the last time we got a natural carrier? It seems like we will never see a new one.

I come from the net
    Yeah. We have lost the way to identify using the digital battle card's "Red" frames but having "X Antibody" written on texts only applies for getting "X" forms.
    (We will have to wait and see to confirm if GigaSeadramon "X Antibody" in V-pet will be revealed eventually as it's just Gigaseadramon with "X Antibody" written may be other new way to identify as a "natural carrier" or Gigaseadramon X may be drawn by As' Maria like alternative artwork like that Beelzebumon X's certain artwork drawn by him.... Or I don't know why)

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    When was the last time we got a natural carrier? It seems like we will never see a new one.
    What about when the last time we had a X-antibody that is lower then a mega type before last years Dracomon X?
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    (We will have to wait and see to confirm if GigaSeadramon "X Antibody" in V-pet will be revealed eventually as it's just Gigaseadramon with "X Antibody" written may be other new way to identify as a "natural carrier" or Gigaseadramon X may be drawn by As' Maria like alternative artwork like that Beelzebumon X's certain artwork drawn by him.... Or I don't know why)
    Just so you know, in last week's MonMemo, they re-posted and updated the roster chart. GigaSeadramon (X-Antibody) was corrected to GigaSeadramon.

I come from the net
    Oh I didn't take a look. Thx sigh I miss the red frames.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314