With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

Now that we have Demon X and Lucemon Falldown Mode X, will the rest of the Demon Lords be next, or are they going to give Examon and Gankoomon their X forms? You all know it be coming.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    Wait, those are confirmed? I know we have beelzemon x, but are lucemon and demon coming?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, check the news threads. We've already seen them and Lilithmon X.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Now that we have Demon X and Lucemon Falldown Mode X, will the rest of the Demon Lords be next, or are they going to give Examon and Gankoomon their X forms? You all know it be coming.
    I think they would've given to Examon X already since he showed up in that manga thing already in his normal form I guess he might return and get his revnege in X mode but I don't expect it

I come from the net
    I have a bad feeling about Examon. What if he is just like... that poor Seraphimon? You know? In many ways?

Guess I am wrong about Examon being the next X-Antibody form. Looks like it is DarkKnightmon. I love to see what they done to him.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar
    All the demon lords now have an X form. Maybe we will get an X antibody Examon. The story line isnt over yet.

So, Gankoomon and Examon are the only Royal Knights to not have an X-Antibody right now?
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

I come from the net
    Give it time. I bet they'll get them soon.

I come from the net
    How about instead of two Royal Knight ones, "Three Muskeeters"? I'm sure Gundramon with "lame" appearance will be skyrocketed up as epic X form and MagnaKidmon will be way edgier and way too darker just like Devil X Cry series! We got BelleStarmon X as delicious dish so why not?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast