With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    While it would be very suitable for Tokomon X, I don't think there will be a Seraphimon X line in the Digital Monster X. Angemon, HolyAngemon, and Seraphimon were all choices in the voting contest for the two Digimon to be included in the Digital Monster X as X-Antibodies. It would be redundant to have them as options if they were already going to be in it. We'll probably get X-Antibodies of them in the future, just not immediately soon like in the upcoming Digital Monster X.
    Weirdly enough Patamon was missing on that poll and we now have two of his forms in the vpet so we may actually see him. Patamon would look great as an xantibody, they could give him feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    While it would be very suitable for Tokomon X, I don't think there will be a Seraphimon X line in the Digital Monster X. Angemon, HolyAngemon, and Seraphimon were all choices in the voting contest for the two Digimon to be included in the Digital Monster X as X-Antibodies. It would be redundant to have them as options if they were already going to be in it. We'll probably get X-Antibodies of them in the future, just not immediately soon like in the upcoming Digital Monster X.
    Weirdly enough Patamon was missing on that poll and we now have two of his forms in the vpet so we may actually see him. Patamon would look great as an xantibody, they could give him feathers.
    On top of that, with ClavisAngemon being a Mega form of a could be a possible MagnaAngemon evolution, then it be sweet.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    He placed 6 which gives me some hope for him eventually.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910