With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Which Digimon will be the next to get an X-antibody form?

Quote Originally Posted by YongYoKyo View Post
    While it would be very suitable for Tokomon X, I don't think there will be a Seraphimon X line in the Digital Monster X. Angemon, HolyAngemon, and Seraphimon were all choices in the voting contest for the two Digimon to be included in the Digital Monster X as X-Antibodies. It would be redundant to have them as options if they were already going to be in it. We'll probably get X-Antibodies of them in the future, just not immediately soon like in the upcoming Digital Monster X.
    Weirdly enough Patamon was missing on that poll and we now have two of his forms in the vpet so we may actually see him. Patamon would look great as an xantibody, they could give him feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    While it would be very suitable for Tokomon X, I don't think there will be a Seraphimon X line in the Digital Monster X. Angemon, HolyAngemon, and Seraphimon were all choices in the voting contest for the two Digimon to be included in the Digital Monster X as X-Antibodies. It would be redundant to have them as options if they were already going to be in it. We'll probably get X-Antibodies of them in the future, just not immediately soon like in the upcoming Digital Monster X.
    Weirdly enough Patamon was missing on that poll and we now have two of his forms in the vpet so we may actually see him. Patamon would look great as an xantibody, they could give him feathers.
    On top of that, with ClavisAngemon being a Mega form of a could be a possible MagnaAngemon evolution, then it be sweet.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Add Amandil7 on DeviantArt
    He placed 6 which gives me some hope for him eventually.

Maybe they are making a Tamers rehash with the X-antibody Digimon, with the additions of Renamon and Monodramon, all they need now is Guardromon, MarineAngemon, and the twins, to give them all X-antibodies. I am excluding Impmon, because of Beelzebemon. I think Impmon could be in the next wave anyway with Patamon, Elecmon and the twins.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Maybe they are making a Tamers rehash with the X-antibody Digimon, with the additions of Renamon and Monodramon
    Monodramon does not have an X-Antibody counterpart.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    I'd be up for Ignitemon getting an X-Antibody form; that Digimon is special to me.

I definitely want to see a Bastemon X Antibody.Ranamon, Fairimon, and other hybrids should get them as well.

I come from the net
    ...I will agree with you on that. Mostly the first 3 but still.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    I definitely want to see a Bastemon X Antibody.Ranamon, Fairimon, and other hybrids should get them as well.
    Oh now that you say so, I saw some time ago a fanart of Fairymon X that looks so cool, so I'm totally into that idea!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Quote Originally Posted by KoreeluStromboli View Post
    I'd be up for Ignitemon getting an X-Antibody form; that Digimon is special to me.
    Ignitemon X would be a really good complement for Minervamon X. Wonder if it would be a grown-up version of him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Maybe they are making a Tamers rehash with the X-antibody Digimon, with the additions of Renamon and Monodramon
    Monodramon does not have an X-Antibody counterpart.
    Sorry, got it confuse of Dracomon

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910