With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: 20th Pendulum Wave 2 Pre-Order Date from V-Jump, Plus Exclusive Digimon

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBanzuke View Post
    Still waiting for the release date of the FIRST wave of the Pendulums...

EDIT: Literally just saw that they get shipped out on the 21st.
    Is it really shipped on 21st? my intermediary has not contacted me yet

First thing came to me when i saw JesmonX was: is ShineGreymon jogressed with Jesmon?

Really... out of all the remaining RK, Jesmon is the least we'd expect to get an X-form, and hey did it fantastically!

Now, imagine if it was JesmonX in Tri instead of normal one...

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    They'll simply go and sculpt the spikes. That's not a problem. Spikes are angular. Models have no problems handling that. In fact Dynasmon X doesn't even come close to being the most complex model in linkz for example. All those spikes add up to 11150 Polygons. That's completely manageable. The actual most complex model is ShineGreymon Burst Mode with 23148 polygons more than twice as complex as Dynasmon X (and also more than twice as complex as Omegamon X with 11536 polys), not because ShineGreymon is spikier but because everything about his armor parts and all the energy weaponry is round. because constructing round things is the most detail intensive part and even with all his spikes I doubt a Jesmon X model would be all that more complex than ShineGreymon BM's if at all.
    Kinda sad that with all that works, they made ShineGreymonBM kinda useless in Linkz... or maybe bevause such complexity will lag the game, they deliberately made ShineGreymonBM useless?
    Last edited by Idiysar Almond; 06-21-2018 at 09:58 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... EnderKitsune's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post

I just got an e-mail from my intermediary informing me that they received it.

I wonder if were getting any new Children or if it's just going to be new Ultimates? I know it's a crazy dream but part of me wishes that one of the bonus DigiTamas in the second version was Gatchmon.

Quote Originally Posted by EnderKitsune View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiGrader View Post

I just got an e-mail from my intermediary informing me that they received it.
    Yeah, I got an email saying they got 1 of the ones I ordered. Just have to wait for the other Pendulum.

Add DL22003 on Discord Add DL22003 on Steam Add DL22003 on DeviantArt
    Apparently some people have gotten theirs already:

https://twitter.com/A_n_ochan/status...72446068236288

In other hand nippon-yassan says they will ship approximately on the 25th
    Last edited by DL22003; 06-22-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Since my intermediary has not contacted me yet I might be getting mine at later date then.. maybe July
    I thought since they never closed the sale page for the first wave (of first wave), it is still available.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Maybe it's not a mistake and they're just making Jesmon an X carrier like Dorugoramon or TigerVespamon. Wouldn't be that weird and he can totally pull it off.

I know Jesmon isn't named for Jesus, but do you think they're sort of acknowledging that theory by putting 'em in the same vpet as Beelzebumon?
    I wouldn’t say it’s just a theory. The creators admitted it was a happy accident.

Anyways I’m glad Jesmon X is in the Beelzebumon version, more reason to make that my main. Coming from someone that, over the years, has grown to dislike most of the X antibody design I am actually really surprised at how much I like the design!
    Last edited by RogueX4; 06-26-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567