With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th Pendulum Wave 2 Pre-Order Date from V-Jump, Plus Exclusive Digimon

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Weird decision considering Darkdramon is the opposite of the antihero, but anyways! This looks more and more promising (and open the gate for Chaosmon making into the V-Pet). And Bandai please, we need Jesmon X-Antibody!! That would be so odd while cool at the same time.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    i wish this wouldn't be a mistake and that it will be jesmon x-antibody form because they started to return making more of the x-antibody digimon and their lore and they need to keep making them or the new lore will just go to waste
    this will also be a good chance to show more of them and their lore so i really hope we will get to see more x-antibody soon even if the jesmon being an x-antibody will turn out to be a mistake
    Maybe we'll get a 20th Pendulum X after this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Weird decision considering Darkdramon is the opposite of the antihero, but anyways! This looks more and more promising (and open the gate for Chaosmon making into the V-Pet). And Bandai please, we need Jesmon X-Antibody!! That would be so odd while cool at the same time.

Jesmon becomes round.

But we just had Jesmon in the V20th hopefully it is a new X antibody variant

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Maybe we'll get a 20th Pendulum X after this?
    That would mean skipping the Pendulum Progress 20th but I would take ether one, Nothing against the Vpet/Pendulum/Minis but I'm not a fan of the small screens/sprites

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Maybe it's not a mistake and they're just making Jesmon an X carrier like Dorugoramon or TigerVespamon. Wouldn't be that weird and he can totally pull it off.

I know Jesmon isn't named for Jesus, but do you think they're sort of acknowledging that theory by putting 'em in the same vpet as Beelzebumon?

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Assuming these are just the silver blue/black with add ons perhaps Jesmon will be treated as a Metal empire digimon instead. They did that for Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon in the Silver black. In the Silver blue those two were under the Virus busters line. Though I believe these two exclusives were chosen to balance out the devices- given that one has a lot of dark and usually mean digimon and the other has all the good ones.

I come from the net
    A bit odd since you think they'd be switched but it might be a plan to get you to buy both. Sure is interesting.

With Darkdramon confirmed, what are the chance that BanchoLeomon and maybe even Chaosmon to be part of the roster?

im surprised they anounced jesmon and not bancholeomon tbh. If they do announce him then I can guarantee chaosmon will appear

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarlite View Post
    Maybe it's not a mistake and they're just making Jesmon an X carrier like Dorugoramon or TigerVespamon. Wouldn't be that weird and he can totally pull it off.

I know Jesmon isn't named for Jesus, but do you think they're sort of acknowledging that theory by putting 'em in the same vpet as Beelzebumon?

No, it's Jesmon X-Antibody. So... we are getting a new design.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast