With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New ReArise Character Info- Chihiro Tsukimori, the Cafe Owner

New ReArise Character Info- Chihiro Tsukimori, the Cafe Owner

A few small updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have details on another character from Digimon ReArise!

The character is named Chihiro Tsukimori and we have a short profile for her...

The owner of the cafe 'Truffle', where the Tamers often gather.
    She understands the protagonists well, and supports them and their Digimon from the point-of-view of an adult.

And her VA will be familiar to Digimon fans... Yukiko Morishita, best known to Digimon fans for playing Meicoomon in Digimon Adventure tri.

Her profile suggests she will be a mentor character, it'll be interesting to see how she's integrated into the game.

More ReArise updates will likely show up soon, since it's scheduled to be released this summer.

Thanks to garm for translations.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Oof. That’s a killer character design. Somehow it incorporates two things that I usually despise in anime — the Japanese fascination with Western cafés, and gigantic, floppy berets — and manages to make them both look really, really good; and the kettle in hand adds a touch of domesticity that I find extremely appealling. I’d like to see her with a teapot- or café-themed partner — Shakkōmon, perhaps, if they aren’t feeling bold enough to use Weddinmon.

I'd laugh hard if she got Shakkoumon as a partner at some point.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That's a cool design.

Always interesting to see adults in Digimon.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Oof. That’s a killer character design. Somehow it incorporates two things that I usually despise in anime — the Japanese fascination with Western cafés, and gigantic, floppy berets — and manages to make them both look really, really good; and the kettle in hand adds a touch of domesticity that I find extremely appealling. I’d like to see her with a teapot- or café-themed partner — Shakkōmon, perhaps, if they aren’t feeling bold enough to use Weddinmon.
    Yeah these character designs are fantastic. I hope we see the designer do more things for Digimon again. Doesn't she have a Lopmon in the trailer?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I'd laugh hard if she got Shakkoumon as a partner at some point.
    Lmao I hope so. I remember some dude on Reddit got really mad when I called his fave a giant teapot and he's like "Actuslly it's the Shootin Doji" and showed pics so I just say "nah mate defo a tea pot." He got so mad. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Yeah these character designs are fantastic. I hope we see the designer do more things for Digimon again. Doesn't she have a Lopmon in the trailer?
    or Pumpkinmon

Not-so-hot take: Nakatsuru should have done the designs for Savers; he's killing it with older characters and it would have saved the franchise.

I joke, but these are so, so gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Doesn't she have a Lopmon in the trailer?
    Could be, but the introductory trailer doesn't identify it as her partner in the same way it does for the other characters. In fact she and that one grade school age looking kid are shown without any Digimon in the final character montage, which could indicate that those Digimon could just be regular customers of the cafe given the "Digimon village" theme of ReArise (or it's just something they'd leave for later). I kind of see Lopmon fit color wise though.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    And her VA will be familiar to Digimon fans... Yukiko Morishita, best known to Digimon fans for playing Meicoomon in Digimon Adventure tri.
    cross-universe and cross-species reincarnation mechanics confirmed canon for the digimon multiverse, clearly.
    Last edited by Theigno; 06-13-2018 at 06:06 AM.

I think Lopmon is her partner with pumpkin being the little girls. Unless both digimon belong to the little girl.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tsukimori is more of the Hina type character in terms of helping/navigating the protagonist around the game.

i was wondering how meicoomon VA will sound as a human for a while now
    now i wonder if there is a chance meicoomon will appear in the game? and maybe she will do her voice as well in the game?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast