With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New ReArise Character Info- Chihiro Tsukimori, the Cafe Owner

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    They for sure would've, they wouldn't make assets and then think "screw it we aint using them", its just a way of "yay we did a thing" for the fanbase. They could've been paid DLC but rememeber when they randomly dropped the burst modes? plus they got the 20018 RTs in like 3 hours, they knew it was unfailable lol

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    They for sure would've, they wouldn't make assets and then think "screw it we aint using them", its just a way of "yay we did a thing" for the fanbase. They could've been paid DLC but rememeber when they randomly dropped the burst modes? plus they got the 20018 RTs in like 3 hours, they knew it was unfailable lol
    Is that so? Then riddle me this:

Why in the flying hell didn't Bearmon, SkullBaluchimon, and Chimeramon make it into the game? Their texture files were discovered some time ago. Those were highly requested Digimon also. So in turn, they DID say fuck it. But not with the Ryudamon line and Apocalymon.

Because Alphamon fans and Adventure nostialgians.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Is that so? Then riddle me this:

Why in the flying hell didn't Bearmon, SkullBaluchimon, and Chimeramon make it into the game? Their texture files were discovered some time ago. Those were highly requested Digimon also. So in turn, they DID say fuck it. But not with the Ryudamon line and Apocalymon.

Because Alphamon fans and Adventure nostialgians.
    For Ryudamon, they already promoted that they specifically were coming to the game, it'd be a dick move to tease them and then not use them. It also took like 4 days to put them into the game after the RTs, they clearly were putting them anyway. Apocalymon prob wouldn't have, I'll give you that. They didn't think they'd get the 10k and neither did I so they seem to have just copy pasted it from an old game, which is fine with me. I actually RTed it with multiple accounts and I only even use one... heheheheh

The other three are beyond me though, unless they become random DLC later, or were made for like - Links or ReArise and placed in HM by accident etc

Also... Bearmon and Kimeramon sure but I reckon only 1 person at most "highly requested SkullBaluchimon"

A post has been removed.

This argument is done, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234