With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New ReArise Character Info- Chihiro Tsukimori, the Cafe Owner

I come from the net
    This is really interesting. This should be a good game. Good character design.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    i was wondering how meicoomon VA will sound as a human for a while now
    now i wonder if there is a chance meicoomon will appear in the game? and maybe she will do her voice as well in the game?
    It is not unusual for VAs to voice multiple characters in anime/games so I won't be surprised if Meicoomon does appear and talks. Well it would be bit funny if Meicoomon in this game is voiced by a male VA....

Man... Has there been confirmation of an international release? Because the more I see of this, the more I want to play it.

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    Don't really see why people are even hyped for this. It's just another mobile game, that they're trying to make look cooler than it actually is...

Quote Originally Posted by Zavier View Post
    Don't really see why people are even hyped for this. It's just another mobile game, that they're trying to make look cooler than it actually is...
    I can't speak for everyone, but I'm mostly interested in it because this is way more than I would expect from a digimon mobile game. I certainly digimon expect an entire cast of characters with partners and a story. As someone who didn't care for linkz or heroes, but loves the digimon story games, this is right up my alley.

Ain't got no mojo...
    i don't have the money to buy actual games lol and jokes aside and we never got this detailed cast in linkz like lucaspsi said plus the designs of the new human cast is actually good

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I like this new design!! Definitely Michi and Takumi are still on my top, but I like all them overall!! Hope they hire Nakatsuru for the new anime project...Hype level 100% :P

How can you be so sure how cool an unreleased product actually is?

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I like this new design!! Definitely Michi and Takumi are still on my top, but I like all them overall!! Hope they hire Nakatsuru for the new anime project...Hype level 100% :P

You forget that this has screenshots. ..It does not appeal to me at all. And I'm allowed to speak about how I feel about it. It looks lame. Especially since it's just a mobile game. We have to starve the rest of this year on mobile games and a half baked side story sequel that barely anyone plays nowadays.

Unlike most fans, I don't eat everything Digimon related up.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    While I don't really touch any mobile games and won't touch this one I hope that at the very least it will include some new digimon. (aka those that haven't appeared in these sort of games yet) cause if they get attention they might appear in main games later. (I'm looking at you three musketeers)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post

You forget that this has screenshots. ..It does not appeal to me at all. And I'm allowed to speak about how I feel about it. It looks lame. Especially since it's just a mobile game. We have to starve the rest of this year on mobile games and a half baked side story sequel that barely anyone plays nowadays.

Unlike most fans, I don't eat everything Digimon related up.
    The "half baked side story sequel" was really really good though. Better than the original.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast