With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: When was this amazing version of With The Will released?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter

When was this amazing version of With The Will released?

I haven't listened to this Chosen Children Ver. of With The Will, although it seems it does sound during the episode 39 of the series, but it looks dope!! So I was wondering when exactly it was released back then, since I have checked out all the Digimon Frontier albums listed in Wikimon and I haven't found anything. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks a lot guys

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    It was Track 2 on the Digimon Frontier Christmas Smile Album.

It's indeed from the Frontier Christmas CD.
    If you had not heard that one, then you probably have not heard this Frontier Christmas song:

There is also a random Christmas song by Wada Kouji on this CD as well as a track for all the kids saying their Spirit Evolution catchphrases.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Speaking of Frontier
    I wish they would release Frontier's soundtracks cuz it's unfair that half of this season's OSTs got unreleased.

Umm..can you name which music is not on the OST? I know some is missing but I can't pinpoint it.