With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: First Guests Announced for Digimon Thanksgiving, Plus Ticket Details

First Guests Announced for Digimon Thanksgiving, Plus Ticket Details

Been awhile since they announced this...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But it's finally a time for an update on 'Digimon Thanksgiving 2018 - Special Meeting in Odaiba.'

The first six guests have been announced as Chika Sakamoto (Agumon), Mayumi Yamguchi (Gabumon), Natsuki Hanae (Taichi), Yoshimasa Hosoya (Yamato), Ayumi Miyazaki, and AiM!

More guests will be announced later.

Digimon Thanksgiving is, by all appearances, a replacement for DigiFes, the yearly Digimon event that began in 2014. It'll be interesting to see what ends up happening there, since we are waiting on a number of potential fun things in the franchise.

It takes place Sunday, July 29th at the United Cinemas Aqua City Odaiba at 6pm (with doors opening 30 minutes earlier.)

Tickets will be done via a lottery from eplus. If someone is chosen they can buy up to 2 tickets for 5,000 yen each.

The lottery opens June 1st at 6pm and closes June 12th at 11:59pm. Winners will be contacted between June 16th and June 18th and have between June 16th and June 18th to pay for their tickets.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    so what's the difference between Digimon Thanksgiving and DigiFes and why Thanksgiving is replacing Digifes?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    so what's the difference between Digimon Thanksgiving and DigiFes and why Thanksgiving is replacing Digifes?
    My guess is that it's basically the same thing, with the name change implying that they'll use the event to thank fans for supporting tri. and then reveal whatever the new project is.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I actually appreciate the name change, because the origin of the DigiFes was Digimon Adventure Festival and su subsequently it was mainly focused in Adventure, 02 and tri., so this may imply the festival will be more inclusive onwards involving the rest of the anime seasons, manga and videogames in the franchise too. I like it!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I have and feeling that Tri soundtrack will come out at Digimon Thanksgiving. DigiFes was always time when Digimon music released.

I completely forgot this was a thing until now. Hopefully they'll use this event to show off the new anime project and games. I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a release date for rearise yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    I completely forgot this was a thing until now. Hopefully they'll use this event to show off the new anime project and games. I'm still surprised we haven't gotten a release date for rearise yet.
    but we did get a date for rearise july 29th! this was the date in the rearise pre-registation app store page
    Last edited by shaikgb; 05-31-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    but we did get a date for rearise july 29th! this was the date in the rearise pre-registation app store page
    Thats awesome to hear. I wonder why they haven't said anything on twitter about the release date. The last thing they said was that we would hear more about a release date in early june

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Thats awesome to hear. I wonder why they haven't said anything on twitter about the release date. The last thing they said was that we would hear more about a release date in early june
    Prob a filler date

i think that they might not sure if they can commit to release the game in this date so they want to wait until they are sure that they will be ready by that date to release the game before telling us a date and then they might need to change it