With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Various Digimon Product Pre-Orders- Acrylic Cards, Frames, Phone Cases, & a Towel

Various Digimon Product Pre-Orders- Acrylic Cards, Frames, Phone Cases, & a Towel

A number of products people have really wanted are coming soon...

The fifth tri. pop-up shops are closed, which means a handful of non-exclusive items can go up for normal pre-orders now.

And a number of them were items that were very in demand by fans, so I'm sure quite a few people will be happy to see these showing up in an easy to order way. All the links are CDJapan affiliate links that are slightly discounted from the MSRP.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up... the third series of Digimon acrylic cards! these acrylic cards feature various Digimon characters, and can be split into acrylic stands. And if you don't want to use the stand, they have holes in them so they can be attached to a keychain. A full case of 25 cards is 12,750 yen and ships in July.

The third series includes (02) Taichi, (Bokura no War Game) Koushiro, (02) Miyako, (tri.) Hikari, (Tamers) Jenrya Lee, (Frontier) Kouji, (Frontier) Kouichi, (Savers) Ikuto, (XW) Kiriha, (Hunters) Taiki, (Appmon) Yuujin, (Appmon) Eri, Agumon, Patamon, Etemon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Guilmon, Fairymon, Lucemon, Alphamon, Gaomon, Dorurumon, Gumdramon, DoGatchmon, and Botamon!

A tri. themed evolution towel featuring Agumon and Gabumon and their various levels! It measures roughly 35.4 by 13.8 inches and costs 935 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They we have iPhone cases! There are 3 designs- Agumon, Gabumon, and Koushiro. Each design is available in 2 models, one that fits the iPhone 7 and 8, and one that fits the iPhone X. Each is 2,720 yen and it is out in July.

iPhone 7/8- Agumon, Gabumon, Koushiro
    iPhone X- Agumon, Gabumon, Koushiro

And then we have acrylic frames. Each of these features 2 characters and can be used with photos, drawings, etc. to act as a fun addition to your images. A box of 20 frames is 10,200 yen and comes out in July.

A few different nice things that you can pre-order now, but there is one extra thing that isn't up for pre-order yet...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The re-release of the third series of DigiColle figures will go up for pre-order on June 7th!

Considering we only found out about it a few days ago, it's nice to know it'll be orderable so quickly.

This set of DigiColle figures includes Veemon, Chibimon and Chicomon, Wormmon, Minomon and Leafmon, Patamon, Tailmon, Terriermon, and Lopmon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

DigiColle is always nice, but Iím excited to see Appmon getting some love!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Nice to have close-up images of the acrylic cards, but... lol... what the hell happened to Koshiro? He looks like an amateur artist drew him in MS Paint. Alphamon has an awesome pose, though, and DoGatchmon is looking so much better than he ever did in the anime. Stupid CGI.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Since it came up.

A recent blocklist update blocks CDJapan affiliate links.

If you don't see the product links and want to use them, either to support the site or to simply make things easier for yourself in importing items, please disable your adblocker on WtW. We don't have ads on the site, only affiliate text links in relevant articles.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Nice to have close-up images of the acrylic cards, but... lol... what the hell happened to Koshiro? He looks like an amateur artist drew him in MS Paint. Alphamon has an awesome pose, though, and DoGatchmon is looking so much better than he ever did in the anime. Stupid CGI.
    He's done in the style of (and the clothes he wore in) Our War Game.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Is there any way to get one of the Acrylic cards without buying all the bunch? I'd love to get all of them, but I can only afford one or two at the moment and I need Fairymon's so bad.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Is there any way to get one of the Acrylic cards without buying all the bunch? I'd love to get all of them, but I can only afford one or two at the moment and I need Fairymon's so bad.
    At the moment it doesn't look like they can be purchased separately. With any luck, they might show up on eBay or elsewhere at some point.

I really want that lucemon one but I don't like blind bags so unless its a full set in each box I'll have to pass
    I'm still waiting on the day lucemon gets a nice figure

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    I really want that lucemon one but I don't like blind bags so unless its a full set in each box I'll have to pass
    I'm still waiting on the day lucemon gets a nice figure
    It's not a blind bag. It's the entire set for just under $120.00.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Also. I love all your updates but my wallet always feels lighter whenever you post new merch. Towel already ordered. Acrylic set, wish I had enough for them...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast