With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Additional Designs Revealed for tri. Eyewear

Additional Designs Revealed for tri. Eyewear

It's been exactly a month since these were first announced...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The tri. glasses from eyewear maker Megane Ichiba!

At the Final Day event for the Akihabara location of the 'Final Party' tri. cafe they had the upcoming tri. glasses on display, which also revealed a surprise...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Six more pairs of glasses were on display that we didn't know about, each themed after the different kids.

Each will be 16,200 yen and be released on August 1st, just like the two designs that were previously announced.

On top of the two official shots above susuyan81 got some closer shots of most of the glasses.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Really Cool Item(s). Just checked the Megane Ichiban website, it seems like Pre-Order/Order has not started yet? Or, is there another place to actually order it? This is just the frame alone, right?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    What's the point of wearing glasses promoted by a character that doesn't wear any glasses? I mean, I can understand that some fans would pick Jou's or Miyako's and Meiko's, etc. in case there were any, but this just looks ridiculously silly in my modest opinion (and expensive by the way)...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    What's the point of wearing glasses promoted by a character that doesn't wear any glasses? I mean, I can understand that some fans would pick Jou's or Miyako's and Meiko's, etc. in case there were any, but this just looks ridiculously silly in my modest opinion (and expensive by the way)...
    Well, glasses are staple items for people who wear glasses, so this item would be a daily utility Digimon item.

They're way less gaudy looking in the photos than I thought they would be...I look foreword to seeing them on a model to see exactly how big the frames are compared to a face.

I come from the net
    These are nice and I do need new ones but they might be too nice to wear normally. Plus the amount.

I don't see any for Meiko, one of the only characters to actually wear glasses, but okay... Merchandising sure can get silly.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    I don't see any for Meiko, one of the only characters to actually wear glasses, but okay... Merchandising sure can get silly.
    Nothing will top Tri's Angemon Holy Rod Ear Wax Pick.