With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: [Selling] Digimon V-Pets (Accel, Pendulum X, Digivice iC, Xros Loader - 1st edition)

[Selling] Digimon V-Pets (Accel, Pendulum X, Digivice iC, Xros Loader - 1st edition)

Hi everyone! It's been about six years since I've posted here. So many waves of nostalgia coming back, and also digging all of these out to sell!

All of the below toys were loving used throughout my teens so are in a used condition, but are all fully functional and ready to join someone else's collection.

All the versions below have been verified via File Island. Please check this amazing resource to see if its the version you're looking for/has the Digimon you want: http://lcd.withthewill.net/

I have the following Digimon V-Pets for sale:

Digimon Accelerator (Evil Genome) - 80 (ONO) + shipping
    Boxed, protective screen plate for device is moderately scratched from use - does not impede visibility of device screen

Digimon Accelerator (Justice Genome) - 65 (ONO) + shipping
    No box, in used condition, protective screen plate heavily scratched from use - does not impede visibility of device screen

Digimon Pendulum X v1.0 - 75 (ONO) + shipping
    Boxed, but missing the really cool comic book + instruction manual that comes with it (sorry!)

Digivice iC Version 10X - 50 (ONO) + shipping

Digimon Xros Loader - First Edition - 60 (ONO) + shipping
    Boxed - comes with limited edition 1st edition gold Shoutmon X4 digimemory + MailBirdramon, Guilmon and Holy Angemon digimemories

I also have an EU D-Tector Digivice (Blue), USA Digivice Burst (Orange & Blue) and Digimon Mini v2 white. If anyone would like to make an offer on these, please let me know, however they are not in the best condition as we purchased for cosplay purposes (that never came to fruition) or in the case of the Mini - in a heavily used condition.

All pictures are in a Google Album here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/D6MdLvlCBUOOZflA3

Any questions, please let me know!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hello! What kind of price were you wanting to get out of the Blue USA Digivice burst?

Ain't got no mojo...
    What about the orange burst or the d power

depending on how the DMX turns out (low expectations after seeing the silhouette) I might be after the Pen X

edit whereabouts in the UK you shipping from?
    Last edited by Xan; 09-10-2018 at 04:41 AM.

Sorry for the late replies.

For the Bursts & D-Power, unless they were an add-on item to another purchase, would need to be around 25 + shipping each to be worth selling.

I'll be shipping from London.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    Is the dpower in working order?

If so I'd be very interested in it. Im in the US so id like to discuss more
    Last edited by XDragon; 10-26-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi Geriand
    I'm very interested in the white mini. What's your price? We're both in Europe, shipment shouldn't be a problem.

Follow XDragon On Twitter Visit XDragon's Youtube Channel Add XDragon on Steam Add XDragon on DeviantArt Visit XDragon on XBox Live
    You still selling?
    Currently Raising:

20th anniversary V-Pet (Alphamon Version)
    RustTyrannomon & Alphamon

Ain't got no mojo...
    hi is the digivice ic orange still availale?