With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MegaHobby Expo 2018 Spring Photos, Capsule Mascot Series 4, DigiColle 3 ReRelease

MegaHobby Expo 2018 Spring Photos, Capsule Mascot Series 4, DigiColle 3 ReRelease

Time for a toy show!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Starting in just a couple hours is MegaHobby Expo 2018 Spring, but we already have a few photos, and a reveal of a new product!

In the image above we can see the lifesize Gabumon plush, the CSA Digivice tri. Memorial, the 2nd wave of 20th Pendulums, and a bit of a Digivolving Spirits Alphamon, but we also see a few tiny prototypes...

Series 4 of the Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection! Normally we get announcements of these far before we see even early prototypes, so it's nice to have them revealed like this.

This time the lineup is Punimon, Gabumon, Garurumon, Yukidarumon, and MetalMamemon. Like the prior sets, these are based on the original V-Pet artwork.

All the figures this time are new.

These figures will show up in gashapon machines in September for 300 yen each.

Update- Better photos of the new Capsule Mascot figures thanks to materpiee.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We also get a better look at the Pendulums...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No real new or unexpected news about these, but they do look nice. Plus we get to see the Capsule Mascot figures again.

Looking forward to if we see anything more at MegaHobby Expo.

Update- A new GEM figure of Angewomon has been announced. It has it's own thread here.

Update- Another upcoming release we weren't aware of on display!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The third set of Digimon Adventure DigiColle figures are being rereleased in September!

This set of DigiColle figures includes Veemon, Chibimon and Chicomon, Wormmon, Minomon and Leafmon, Patamon, Tailmon, Terriermon, and Lopmon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Ohhh my God the Pendulums look amazing!!! :3

Updated with info on a DigiColle 3 rerelease.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated with better images of the new Capsule Mascots.

Completely digital
    One question, what are the first and the second set of Digicolle?

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Those gashapons look good but their choices kind of bother me since I'm not sure we'll see Ver1's roster completed.

I'm a Maniac
    Loviní those Pendulums!
    The capsule gabumon looks adorable. Glad itís sticking to itís og look.

Ain't got no mojo...
    GABUMON!!!

Thanks for these awesome pictures, I recently got back into Digimon and I'll definitely be trying to preorder that red pendulum. It's beautiful.
    Insert witty comment here

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    A better look on the Pendulums thanks to materpiee!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 05-27-2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Changes images to thumbnails

I come from the net
    Yay toys. These look nice. The Pendulums look interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast