With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much do you play with your Vpets compared to just collecting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Devkyu View Post
    I never actually play any of them simply because I don't really have time with work to stop and take care of them.
    You, my friend, need a pedometer Digivice. No care, battle at your leisure, stick it in a bag if ya don't want steps. Problem solved.
    Yo.
    'Sup?

Uh... Digimon, I guess?

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by V-tamer-02 View Post
    I never actually play any of them simply because I don't really have time with work to stop and take care of them.
    You, my friend, need a pedometer Digivice. No care, battle at your leisure, stick it in a bag if ya don't want steps. Problem solved.
    Or, on all the V-Pets except the V20th, it still grows if you set the clock to make it sleep most of the time. On the originals, the SET trick means you don't even need to set the clock except when it evolves, so zero care required most days. That's how I raise so many at once. Though my 4 V20th are starting to get to me, so I should probably stop them soon

Ain't got no mojo...
    My Digivice 20th Original colour is still sealed inside the transit box...

I just got my pendulum version 20th the other day it's my first virtual pet I've been playing with it constantly. I take it with me if I don't have anything important to do but if I'm going somewhere I freeze it and play with it when I come home. Gives me something to look forward to it makes me feel Less Lonely. It will definitely be good when I move out and don't have a dog anymore:-(

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by V-tamer-02 View Post
    Or, on all the V-Pets except the V20th, it still grows if you set the clock to make it sleep most of the time. On the originals, the SET trick means you don't even need to set the clock except when it evolves, so zero care required most days. That's how I raise so many at once. Though my 4 V20th are starting to get to me, so I should probably stop them soon
    So I know HOW to do the SET trick...but how do you make that work effectively for multiple pets. The most I can get myself to raise at once so far is 2...and it drives me nuts that my V1 and V2 donít match up on lifecycle ages.

Also on the note of selling, I had to sell a few of mine (even my prized Pen3.5 awhile back sniff). So I feel your pain. But theyíre only things at the end of the day...that being said, I canít wait on my Pen20th to come in!

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre
    on all the V-Pets except the V20th, it still grows if you set the clock to make it sleep most of the time. On the originals, the SET trick means you don't even need to set the clock except when it evolves, so zero care required most days. That's how I raise so many at once.
    So I know HOW to do the SET trick...but how do you make that work effectively for multiple pets. The most I can get myself to raise at once so far is 2...and it drives me nuts that my V1 and V2 donít match up on lifecycle ages.
    Do the SET trick putting the clock near the start of the night, but where the Digimon won't wake up when it evolves (9pm is safe in most cases). When it evolves, you then have at least 10 hours before it wakes up. During that time, you can put it back on SET if you don't want to play with it now. When you have time to play with them, set the clock to daytime and meet the evolution requirements, then do the SET trick again until the next evolution. It is annoying that different versions evolve at different ages, but V1 and V2 are similar enough that you can just put the V2 back onto SET each time and wait for the V1 to catch up.

On other V-Pets, it's the same except needing to set the clock 3 times a day.

I'm currently playing two Pen 20th obsessively, two V-pet 20th at a slow/sleepy pace, and 5 originals.

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    I usually have several vpets going at the same time that it ends up being overwhelming haha. My collection is kind of small compared to others since I officially started collecting about a year ago. I usually have about 3-4 different vpet devices running at the same time though and I do rotate them from time to time(Tamagotchi and Digimon). The more expensive a vpet was though the more time I try to put into them. (I play by the hour as I call it so for every $1 spent on something, I have to put an hour of playtime on it. For vpets, it's 1 day for every $1. Try to make the most of what I spent on it.).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12