With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digivolving Spirits Angewomon Preview & Video, Plus More Digivolving Spirits Previews

Digivolving Spirits Angewomon Preview & Video, Plus More Digivolving Spirits Previews

Just about time for another Digivolving Spirits release!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With Digivolving Spirits Angewomon just about out (a number of people in Japan are already getting them and the official release is a few hours away) Tamashii is doing one final preview of the figure!

They start off by showing the figure next to the packaging as you can see above.

Much of this final preview is dedicated to showing Angewomon without the wingpack on her back, showing off the full range of the figure. Target Nishizawa wrote the new article, and jokingly refers to 'wanting to go sexy and removing the wingpack.'

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Like other Digivolving Spirits figures (and gone over before), this figure has die-cast metal in a number of places: the helmet, the feathers on the chest, Angewomon's holy ring above her ankle, and Tailmon's holy ring on her tail.

The way the figure transforms allowed them to have Angewomon to have a bunch of moveable parts.

It's pointed out that the poses in the photos are all done with real figures, but you will likely need a stand (it's also mentioned the stand used in photos is a Soul Stand Act.5 for Mechanics Clear, the same as in the previous article.)

They also jokingly insert text that appears to be meant to represent an onomatopoeia of a holy sound, over how fantastic the figure looks.

There is a 3mm hole that allows for additional posing on a Soul Stage. There is a hole included on both Angewomon herself, along with the wingpack. This allows you to pose the figure standing or flying as you want.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An image of Angewomon floating with her wings on a Soul Stage.

Then they show off Angewomon and Tailmon side by side...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can also see a few other characters who are already out...

And then something special!

A video showing how to transform Angewomon!

They finish going over Angewomon with one more photo, along with a few additional details...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The price of Angewomon is the same as WarGreymon. They feel like this figure can be enjoyed in both forms quite a bit. It's also pointed out that, like Diablomon, this is something that didn't exist in the old transforming figure line, so they hope you will get it and see the quality of the new Digimon figures.

They state that a new Digimon project is starting (the previous announcement Toei made), and they will continue to excite fans from the product side of the franchise as well. The last part of this is thanking the fans.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure is officially out on May 19th in Japan. US stock will ship in July. The figure will be 6,500 yen and pre-orders are discounted at CDJapan.

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

And after Angewomon the next figure is Alphamon!

For Alphamon they show off a finalized box design. He's the first Royal Knight in Digivolving Spirits, and he's a bit expensive, so to show that it's 'rank' is a bit higher than others, they went with gold foil, and goil foil is used elsewhere in the package (not just on the Diecast badge.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Alphamon is out in July in Japan. US stock will ship in August. The figure will be 8,500 yen and pre-orders are discounted at CDJapan.

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA

And then after Alphamon we have the newest announced Digivolving Spirits figure... AtlurKabuterimon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've already seen a near final box for AtlurKabuterimon, so there isn't to much to say for this, but they have a fun preview...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A factory prototype of AtlurKabuterimon! This prototype isn't in full color, but shows off the design of the figure!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The die-cast metal on AtlurKabuterimon is focused on his horn and chest.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Tentomon! They mention that his eyes will be clear to help the effect of the compound eyes, and that the look of the figure is a great three-dimensional model of the character. Target Nishizawa finishes by calling it amazing multiple times.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

AtlurKabuterimon is out in September in Japan. US stock will ship in October. The figure will be 7,200 yen and pre-orders are discounted at CDJapan.

#06 AtlurKabuterimon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits figures...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA (currently only available from 3rd party sellers)

The previous article with Digivolving Spirits Angewomon details can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Shouldn't Angewomon have 8 wings? I only see 4.

I'm a Maniac
    I count eight? Four made from Tailmon's ears, two made from the halves of Tailmon's torso and two made from (I think) Tailmon's feet.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Mine just shipped from Hobby Search today.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I actually do like her wingless better. And some of those mid Gatomon transformations are scary.

I come from the net
    Wow. That sure is a nice figure. That and Tentomon. These really have been great each time.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    This was posted on Twitter yesterday and seems to be a reference to how the figure transforms:
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 05-18-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Patamon's shock lol

I like to think that's how Monzaemon works, except of course it'd be a Numemon coming out of the giant Teddie bear

Probably the one I'm looking forward to the least, and I can do without the whole sex appeal shtick, but I am looking forward to it regardless. The soul stage compatibility is a nice touch.

Alphamon thoughhhhhh

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Given that the wingpack plugs into the same hole the stand is plugged into based on this image, I could see someone making a custom wingpack that is more artwork accurate as well as a soft plastic piece to complete her ribbon, ideally while still letting her use the stand.

Don't underestimate the power of Radicons man.
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 05-18-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast