With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New 20th Anniversary Pendulums Announced Early

New 20th Anniversary Pendulums Announced Early

Someone in Hong Kong slipped up and gave us some news early!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai Hong Kong put up a standby page for a new wave of 20th Anniversary Pendulums!

The only details we have at the moment are they are listed as Dukemon and Beelzebumon colors, and are themed after both Digimon colorwise, including a background for the LCD screen.

Both Dukemon and Beelzebumon appear in the original 20th Anniversary Pendulums, so it'll be interesting to see what changes are made to these.

Pre-orders look like they will go up in June.

We are likely to get info about these soon.

Thanks to DigiSoul and YeahRightSure for the heads up.

Update- From the new V-Jump...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No real info, minus the hinting at a change to the Digimon within, which most of us guessed would happen.

Update- Premium Bandai has put up a standby page for it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai also tweeted out some promotion for the new Pendulums. They ask us to wait until late June for additional details.

In addition...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

When pulling up the standby page on a mobile device, it pulls up an additional asset showing a release/shipping date of December.

More details soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Well there goes more of my money. These look really nice.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    These look great. Depending on what Digimon are in it, I might pick one of these up. Leaning more towards the Dukemon version because it's red.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    These look great. Depending on what Digimon are in it, I might pick one of these up. Leaning more towards the Dukemon version because it's red.
    Just guessing here...

But based on what we saw with the 20th V-Pets, and the overview of the Pendulums that we have...

Dukemon will be Silver Blue, Beelzebumon will be Silver Black.

And last guess would be that something will be changed in each one, likely regarding the special eggs (it doesn't appear that Crimson Mode or Blast Mode are in the original 20th Pendulums for example... unless they've been hiding those for a surprise.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

kinda glad i waited. may want to get the Beelzebumon color. hopefully both have the same digimon lineup

Nice!
    I wonder if they will include definitive content that make the previous 2 version less desirable like what they did to vpet 20th

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    If they add something along the line of Alter-S and his components to this one, mode changes for Dukemon X and Beelzebumon X (or even MediŠval Dukemon) would be pretty sweet.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Dude. If they introduce a new Beelzebumon-Gallantmon fusion... that'd be awesome.

Ain't got no mojo... TheOddRaspu's Avatar
    Add TheOddRaspu on Facebook
    If they have the same lineup, I'd pick beelzebumon ed. for sure! But probably it won't be like that and I will have to buy both. I hate my life.
    It will be worth to sleep in the couch for a few days...
    Currently Running:
    Alphamon Version 20th Anniversary VPET

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Those ones look super nice!! I'm definitely picking Beelzebumon's, while both look super cool! Here hoping for BeelStarmon :3

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast