With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: New 20th Anniversary Pendulums Announced Early

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshark View Post
    Welp... My wallet is gonna feel this but digimon stuff is always expensive I expected as much. However I hope it doesn't go over 55, that's pretty much my limit for what I would spend on a V-pet keychain. I'm in the US for reference so if I'm lucky hopefully shipping and middleman fees won't kill me.
    Depends on what service you use. From Japan lets you pay only for the item first, and later for shipping when they recieve it. That might be more convenient in the short term, but it might end up costing more overall.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Add Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Depends on what service you use. From Japan lets you pay only for the item first, and later for shipping when they recieve it. That might be more convenient in the short term, but it might end up costing more overall.
    Thanks for the headsup, and yeah that sounds like it may be a bit more expensive but it's definitely an option. I wanna have everything prepared to preorder this the moment it comes out.

Has anyone tried any of the other intermediate options? namely the official ones Bandai tends to use? Was your experience with them good? and what was their general shipping and commission fees for an item like this? I'm a newbie to this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567