With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for Digivice case/pouch for vpets, D2, D3 D-ark, others

Unfortunately not, but it was pretty basic by the looks of it. one wrap horizontally around, the other vertically - it had the buckle. Easy sewing, twenty minutes at most I'd assume.
    Yo.
    'Sup?

Uh... Digimon, I guess?

Ain't got no mojo... Megadramon01010's Avatar
    Follow Megadramon01010 On Twitter Add Megadramon01010 on Discord Visit Megadramon01010 on XBox Live
    I usually use flip phone cases, but one time I made a project where I measured the VPet and made a case out of modeling clay, covered the case with duct tape and then painted blue over the outside and painted some yellow squares on the back to make the Tamers logo... The problem with this is that once I had the VPet inside, i couldn’t get it out without destroying the case. I created a slot on the back the size of the battery cover so I could change batteries, but still, if I wanted to take it out of the case I couldn’t so in my opinion flip phone cases work just fine.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadramon01010 View Post
    I usually use flip phone cases, but one time I made a project where I measured the VPet and made a case out of modeling clay, covered the case with duct tape and then painted blue over the outside and painted some yellow squares on the back to make the Tamers logo... The problem with this is that once I had the VPet inside, i couldn’t get it out without destroying the case. I created a slot on the back the size of the battery cover so I could change batteries, but still, if I wanted to take it out of the case I couldn’t so in my opinion flip phone cases work just fine.
    i see, honestly, now i'm just using a camera pouch to keep my digimon, i can sling them around when i want and take them out so it's pretty handy

Quote Originally Posted by Megadramon01010 View Post
    Where can I find a flipphone case? When I search I get flip cases for smart phones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12