With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Recommendations for Digivice case/pouch for vpets, D2, D3 D-ark, others

Ain't got no mojo...

Recommendations for Digivice case/pouch for vpets, D2, D3 D-ark, others

Hello! I'm just curious if there is anyone out there who uses any leather case/pouch or some sort to keep and protect their digivices while they are traveling. I've seen some people out there using them but never got the chance to ask where did they get from. Any recommendations?

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    The ones I've used for my V-pets tend to be cases for car key remotes. I also found an earbud case lying around my house that works really well, so if you prefer a little extra room, those are an option. I mostly get mine off of Amazon or eBay. Here's one I recently got that actually had a little window so you can see your Digimon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0187...op_mb_pd_title

I don't know of a good case that will fit the regular Digivices, as I don't have any of those. ^^'

(Also, welcome to the forum!!)
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 05-17-2018 at 08:34 AM.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post
    The ones I've used for my V-pets tend to be cases for car key remotes. I also found a earbud case lying around my house that works really well, so if you prefer a little extra room, those are an option. I mostly get mine off of Amazon or eBay. Here's one I recently got that actually had a little window so you can see your Digimon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0187...op_mb_pd_titleI don't know of a good case that will fit the regular Digivices, as I don't have any of those. ^^'(Also, welcome to the forum!!)
    Hello Gigamon23! Ah, I see, thank you! I'll look into it (:

I visited a camera store and rummaged through a bin of old digital camera cases, like the cheap camera type cases. I bought one that I could fit two devices.
    Currently Raising:
    Pendulum ver. 5.5 - WarGreymon
    Pendulum Progress ver. 1 - Veedramon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    I visited a camera store and rummaged through a bin of old digital camera cases, like the cheap camera type cases. I bought one that I could fit two devices.
    Oh i see! Do u have some pics that i could take a look?

Quote Originally Posted by skypianox View Post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/VSO9SW8
    Currently Raising:
    Pendulum ver. 5.5 - WarGreymon
    Pendulum Progress ver. 1 - Veedramon

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by skypianox View Post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/VSO9SW8
    Wow those look good! i'll go look around for those that look similar! thanks for the recommendation (:

I come from the net
    I put them in antistatic bubble bags and just sort of fold the end round...